What We're Working On

I have to say it has been a great, smooth launch. I haven't crashed or DC'd. So nice job there! The only bug I've experienced is more amusing than harmful, the T-Posing enemies (and sometimes corpses!).

I dig a lot of the changes that I thought I would hate: it is nice to see things like blood magic back in fashion, for example. This wouldn't be the case without the adjustments to mana multiplier.

Lastly, I am glad about the proposed ailment changes to flasks. Freeze in particular. Currently an antifreeze flask feels like it provides little to no actual defense since you just immediately get frozen after a second. Ouch!
"
Exhall wrote:
Expedition is an apt name considering the amount of people who have left in search of something better.

+1

"
asoiarf wrote:
Don't worry about the Reddit entitled negativity GGG, nerfs and stopping power creep is the right move for the long-term health of the game. This is actually reassuring that you are true to your vision.

I hope more nerfs will come in the future as I think this didn't touch the surface of the power creep of the past few years.

(May I suggest removing influenced items? or at the very least conquerors influence, they are the biggest offenders and most of these mods belong on unique items not rares)

I noticed that such comments leave people who can not even end game bosses close.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Last edited by spokipo on Jul 26, 2021, 9:45:28 AM
"
Schtauffen wrote:
I have to say it has been a great, smooth launch. I haven't crashed or DC'd. So nice job there! The only bug I've experienced is more amusing than harmful, the T-Posing enemies (and sometimes corpses!).

It's smooth because they have 20-25% less players at their launch peak than last league....

Edit: This isn't a meme either. If you look at the numbers you can see this.
Last edited by thep10xer on Jul 26, 2021, 9:45:36 AM
The changes in 3.15 are not fun for a casual player like me.
I already had difficulty getting to yellow map.
Now I have difficulty leveling. It's feel really bad playing.

When I play an arpg I want to feel strong but not overpowered.
I get it you want to change many things but for now I feel we are in a beta testing league so can't wait for the real league to come out
I don't even know why u guys nerfed mana cost in first place, one of the most annoying things in this game is having to deal with mana issues. Is just not fun.

if ur goal was to nerf builds that used a lot of auras, just increase the mana reservation when there're 4 or more active auras
Last edited by Chaser8 on Jul 26, 2021, 9:54:47 AM
PLEASE also work on the drop chance of Log Books. They are almost non-existent. I dropped like 5 during leveling and only two or three during mapping now, despite exploding all the big minion markers and "50% inc chance to drop Log Books" whenever possible.

I think Log Books are really fun to plan and play. But what good is it to have a nice endgame map, if you have to do ~50 maps to get one of those Log Books...
"
Each of the four vendors needs their own type of currency. If we had one unified currency that works across all vendors, then the correct behaviour would be to determine which of the vendors technically has the best expected value, and to spend all of your currency with them. As it stands, there's incentive to use each of the different novel trade methods and not ignore any.

The problem with this logic is: players will always determine which of the vendors is best and ignore all others. Because time is a resource.
Just got to mapping with reaper, you really must lower the casting time for it. It takes like 2s to cast the skill, I preety much die anytime I have to use it because its like being frozen. Also, the AoE should be a tad higher too, i mean its terrible but the damage is good so it's okish. I don't think I've ever played something as bad as summon reaper before. It's such a cool skill, you guy nailed the animations, but its just way too bad to be playable.
Last edited by disnu on Jul 26, 2021, 9:57:42 AM
GGG <3
Lilvien
This results in twenty currency items for use at the vendors, which does feel like a lot. However, because you can immediately stash them into the Expedition Locker after an encounter, the variety of currency types doesn't really cause additional inconvenience. Regardless of whether we had one type, four types or twenty types, you'd still have to pick up a few items and stash them.

Hum...
Are you really for real reals?

The problem has always been the NUMBER of clicks needed to get the splinters.
But it has NEVER been as bad as artifacts.
Breach, 5 different stacks.
Legion, 5 different stacks.
Perandus, 1 stack.
Harbinger and heist, you clearly fucked up but...

It was often 1x1 stackable currency items, which was very painful to gather but wasn't too annoying to manage. You could go like 20+ maps before removing those.

Now you have to click MORE different splinters, some of them 2x1 and 2x2... and you say it's no big deal because you CAN stash them directly?

Click the splinters, click the dude, click the splinters again. Awesome gameplay. And to this off, Half of the damn inventory is filled with those and you literally HAVE TO empty every couple maps because you'll get at least 1 of each in a different set.

Do something about it now, I don't care about what you plan to do in future leagues. Azurite and Metamorph can drop in special stash, why can't these?
Last edited by Silkana on Jul 26, 2021, 10:06:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info