What We're Working On

"
Gulch wrote:
"
Were the Mana Cost Multiplier changes on Support Gems too Extreme?
Yes, they were too extreme. Based on feedback and data, we are reviewing the mana cost multipliers again and will be reducing many (but not all) of them. While this will ease the impact on your mana by a moderate amount, the goal is still that mana matters a lot more than it did before.

So..... your in-house testing thought it was fine? Those "testers" had zero issues that over a hundred thousand people immediately saw?
Did you even test this change?

Chris, whoever it is that is changing the game for you isn't doing a good job. Clearly you're just a puppet and don't even play this game like everyone else does. Have you ever killed Uber Elder? Uber Atziri? The Shaper? T16 maps with 8 modifiers? Have you ever even made it to maps?
Do you even play your own game?

Bro. Chris say : his team are primary players. Just after that they are developers/player-base supporters/moneymakers and dont know what more :D.
They need to by happy with state of their game :D

But, who can trust him after pritority/ unique launchers/ changes in game and fixes after league launch, where players are like alfa-testers :D

He want slowly game (with D2 skills). Soo, that seems like Chris is n1 pre orderer of D2 Resurrection :D Maybe thats why he trying kill PoE now XD
I know that the community has been crazy this league but I appreciate the fact that you are standing behind making POE a great game. I playing this league and am having a blast! I purchased both supporter packs (well designed also btw!) Thank you all! I know you are not hearing enough of that this go round!
"
asicminer wrote:
Zizaran has mentioned that 'monsters are immune to X' is a horrible mechanic and needs to be removed immediately. This is not diablo. IF we wanted diablo we'de play diablo. I'm not sure why a lot of the mechanics are being copied from them suddenly. This is supposed to be a competition...

"Monsters are immune to <insert damage type>" is terrible, and in my opinion should be removed, along with the just as bad or worse, "monsters block damage" mod.

This is an action RPG. It's bad enough we have to stop, read, and setup an encounter before being able to fight and kill monsters. But worse, is stopping and reading that we cannot even setup and play the encounter because the monsters will be immune to our damage type or block all our damage like Hall-of-Grandmaster, max-block exiles.

Last edited by Galtrovan on Jul 26, 2021, 9:02:01 AM
Still doesn't help my VD char being dead
"
The team are discussing increasing the rate that you find vendor reroll currency items for Rog, Tujen and Dannig. Gwennen's was already 4x as high as the others and is in a good place. We'll probably have a value for this decided by tomorrow.

Rog needs a serious increase. It's not fun getting to T3 maps and not being able to re-roll the screen full of iLvl 2 equipment being presented to you.

And this scenario is not just me. Several of my guild mates had the same problem.
GOOD !
"
Maximar wrote:
It's okay, you can stop working on 3.15 and start making a worse 3.16.

I agree with that, that "stronk true POE players" will appreciate the "challenge" that bugs and other random stuff provide.

Dont waste time with 3.15 "fix", the "stronk players" already said the league is perfect.
Full Harvest is besto waifu, give me 3.11 and/or 3.13 and take my money.
My impressions so far are very mixed, and I admit that up until yesterday evening I was seriously considering quitting the league even though i played 700 hours last league, and similar in the two previous ones.

I am not a speedrunner, and will usually get one character to proper end content a couple of weeks before league end.

This league, I felt horribly underpowered up until the end of act 5, forced to use skills I didn't enjoy (Frost Blade) because they were the only ones I could make work, and couldn't get my chosen one (Lancing Steel) to be usable due to the ridiculous mana multipliers.

Also loot drops were terrible, and currency drops borderline non existent, so no chance to find or craft better gear (Ive had 4 alchs and 1 chaos total so far).

Also Lancing Steel would keep stop starting even though I had plenty of mana gain on hit and loads of projectiles, so even though I should easily be able to reserve mana, it just doen's seem to be possible.

The only way I made it through bosses was by repeatedly dying against them, and just counting on the fact I had unlimited retries so long as there health didn't recover. Obviously this strategy can't work once XP loss sinks in, so I felt I would quit at level 50.

I don't know whether whatever you put in the restart free patch fixed this, but I managed by frst deathless bosses last night.

On the Lancing steel issue, I have a mana pool of 551 Lancing Steel cost of 32, 3 mana gain on hit, and if I reserve any mana, Lancing Steel keeps stuttering as if it's running out of mana, but the mana bar doesn't drop far enough for this to be the case.
I tried running Haste for some extra speed, but it borks Lancing Steel badly.

Also have you changed settings for Call of Steel? Its nowhere near as smooth as it was last league, and apart from Endless Munitions, I have pretty much the same set up.

Mana cost drops are very welcome, hopefully you can make this league fun again, because the last two days just weren't at all fun.
"
Narszosh7 wrote:
"
FightFW wrote:
Thank you very much for sticking to your idea!! The changes are good, keep it up, luckily for next league all the toxic reddit idiots are gone :D

Sure... because people who insult are not toxic, right? sure that 23% are the toxics and here remains no one toxic people who label others and insult them because a videogame, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Good luck with that "non-toxic" people that stay, im the "23% expected numbers" then maybe im one of that "toxics", have fun.

Ok Mr. Zero challenges. Have fun letting your opinions on things be dictated by randoms on reddit. Buh bye.
Last edited by Fantatasticfox on Jul 26, 2021, 9:13:10 AM
GGG Stop fix, better go rollback 3.12 Patch. No more nerfs STOP!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info