Patch 3.15.0e and Royale Balance

week1 to week2 drop 44.27%.
nice job GGG. lol
its fine... tradebots will hold the line until the players return in 3.16 I hope
Don't tell me to quit when I don't like this patch, I already did. More time to spend on the forums

[url]https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/oywp00/oops_i_guess/[/url]
This by far is the best thing I have seen on reddit during this league.
Last edited by Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index on Aug 2, 2021, 3:58:36 AM
I'm just dropping the league until royale arrives, might play some of it. I've already been struggling in HC with killing bosses and stuff, now the game is nigh unplayable for me and on SC I lose interest very quickly (especially with how bad the game feels now). Your game is not a cybersport discipline, why did you need to kill power creep (and not kill it for parties) is beyond me
"
ArtNoir wrote:
I'm just dropping the league until royale arrives, might play some of it. I've already been struggling in HC with killing bosses and stuff, now the game is nigh unplayable for me and on SC I lose interest very quickly (especially with how bad the game feels now). Your game is not a cybersport discipline, why did you need to kill power creep (and not kill it for parties) is beyond me

In 3.15.0f we will be making monsters 150% faster with 200% more damage for each team member in your party.

Our goal is quite simple. To make this game as boring AF
"
If you really feel like this game is your livelihood and the main point is for the community to have fun, please act like it. I've never seen so many content creators quit a game before than did because of your apocalyptical nerf. The damage nerfs are fine but flasks are awful. The piano gameplay was from necessity, considering they're the only source of immunity without a very large amount of work or only playing specific builds, and a lot of us don't have the time. You slowed the player down without slowing down the mobs, making everything more painful to play, not more challenging. I've played thousands of hours since breach and i really do love this game, but i just can't bring myself to play it the way it is now. Your vision of the game has lost sight of your player base Chris. Please take a step back and consider us, not yourself. You can't destroy the community because 1% of the player base gets 15 mirrors and destroys all the content you create. They will always be there. Balancing around the 1% is never the right answer.

The greater the ability, the greater the responsibility. GGG, how can you use this kind of experience content that has no actual test to face everyone
Thanks for removing my post. It's clear GGG don't care what people think, blizzard 2.0 inc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info