Vector too long

Greetings!

Following error comes up and poe crashes to desktop when trying to enter cemetery map (rare unid t2) from my hideout.
https://imgur.com/E6qmydY

Other maps after this work fine.
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2024, 4:39:53 AM
I just lost 4 portals and a jun mission to vector too long error. arsenal map with jun on it.

crashed an additional time before making it back to my hideout
I've never had this error before until Expedition.

Encountered it 3 times when trying to enter Arena map from my hideout just now.
In my experience I would like to highly recommend LongPathTool.

Thank you.
Had the same thing happen to me last night on an Arcade map.

Was in the map, no problems. Went to hideout to clear inventory then I was unable to re-enter the map. First error I got was Vector Too Long, then it just CTD each time after:

Arcade Haewark Hamlet 06:17 (+04:53) = 04:51 in map + 01:26 in town 1 portal 22% in town
Drox, the Warlord: Taunt 1
The Maven
Jun, Veiled Master

I lost so much good ground loot that I got livid and logged off.
+1
+1
+1

Very specifically noticed this multiple times when I died in an instance with Jun and attempted to reenter

The first time it happened I recall two assassins spawning but encounter ending after I killed one, waiting long enough so that the other one would've definitely left with a chat line by then if that wasn't a bug, and died before interrogating the killed assassin

Crash happens entering the instance both on Linux and on Windows, I have yet to check whether I can recreate a crashing instance on both
I just had the same error. I did many maps of Haewark Hamlet without a problem. I just changed the Maven points into Syndicate and now i get this error on the first map i try with Syndicate.
Happened after I died to Gravicious Reborn, possessed by a Tormented Spirit in a Research area.

Seems to be related to Syndicate in some way based on other responses.

Happened in Museum Map, T3, Atlas Invasion Event.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info