Vector too long

Got the same issue today in a Basilica map. Left to clear inventory and got Vector on re-enter. Tried a few things and no luck getting in. On the like 3rd attempt I talked to all of Jun's dialogue and happened to get back in on that attempt. Possibly unrelated, but nothing else was done on that attempt and seems to be syndicate related.

Notable things:
Intervention and Transportation Syndicate completed on that map with 1 Syndicate left uncompleted.
Intervention gained enough for safehouse in that map.
One Transportation NPC was left untalked when I return to hideout.
Map boss was also possessed.
Same happening multiple times to me today. Never before.
i play since days only Port, Atoll or Strand. Today is Port time and Syndicate.
I start the Map with Syndicate and want to join the map -> crash. Restart game and then i can join the map?! ^^
I just started having this issue today. I also just started running Immortal Syndicate missions today.
Just encountered this issue today.
Same thing, entered map fine the first time > went to hideout, any time I tried going back in the map.. vector too long exception
RIP syndicate.
RIP Arsenal atlas progression
2 months and this is still an issue? uh oh :(
C'mon GGG, someone over there needs a kick in the...Arsenal
Same thing happening today every portal on 2 Toxic Sewer maps with syndicate. Scarabs - ambush, expedition, Elder, harbinger. Gutted on 2 bricked juiced maps. also worried its gonna keep happening? whats the fix? change syndicate?
+
My 11 level map close with that "vector too long" error bug. The transport and haulage syndicate was passed, only the shelter remained.
I'm having "vector too long" error too. I cant do Jun missions. Can we have this fixed please?
+1 here. Please someone at GGG solve this. My main currency maker is syndicate farming!
+1
still no response from GGG?
"
Vacinadodoria wrote:
+1
still no response from GGG?

Sadly GGG doesn't offer TECH support "at the moment" (been like this for several years now).
This section of the forum is primaraly community driven now.

However DEV team automaticly gets crash reports uploaded to them from servers and clients......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info