Vector too long

+1
+1 Have the same issue , started Jun mission clicked on portal loading screen fallowed , after 2 or 3 seconds a pop-up with "Vector too long" appeared and game crashed. After loosing 4 portals in this way I gave up.
Any fixes ?

Edit : after posting here I decided to try all portals until none left. So I've entered map end guess what, it loaded up and I finished the mission.
Last edited by WarBish on Feb 15, 2023, 6:52:40 PM
+1
Was there never a fix to this? Chris said they were working on it four years ago?
Had same issue. I kept getting game crash after "Vector to long" error. When I went to hide out I saw Jun has a mission for safe house. After talking to her I was able to reenter the portal and complete the map. I also have Atlas setup to auto complete 10% syndicate after doing maps. Hope this helps some people get by this error.
same here!
Just received this 5 times in a row trying to enter a Volcano map for the first time(Essence, Syndicate). It just crashed to desktop and used a portal. After the 5th time I just put a new Volcano map in the device and the new map worked. Goodbye investment in that wasted map...
Started do have this problem yesterday, I always have Jun sextant on. It happens mainly when I leave the map and try to re-enter but occasionally on entering a new map. Anyone found a solution?
same here, every second map with jun mission crashed when entering portal

updated, after numerous attempts to find solutions (changing renderers, servers, screen mods), I even uninstall my steam client poe and have tried standalone and still no results UNTIL I removed my cosmetic portal effect and CHEERS its works, n̶o̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶s̶h̶e̶s̶. My issue in this case is not Jun missions, it was cosmetic Legacy Portal Effect.

updated 2, after playing for 2 days, I still had few crashes
Last edited by Steep_ on Jun 19, 2023, 7:45:36 AM
+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info