3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
lucaskaguya wrote:
crazy

Which part is actually "crazy" ?
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
The changes are not that important anymore. In less than 2 weeks, online like after a month in the Ultimatum. Let me remind you that the majority play in the TRADE league, while the trade quickly dies.
keep patching , ull need a patching machine to fix this league original patch
Empty pathetic patch that addresses absolutely none of the glaring issues this league has to offer.
Last edited by Grauthrim on Aug 5, 2021, 2:52:44 AM
"
vahu wrote:
From best company to worst. Shame on you.

You don't listen to the majority, remember beta days and later where you cared about feedback from players?

Is this actually true? Do you have any hard data to back up that the majority of players don't want these changes?

Make splinters auto pick-up, please.
lmao what are these?!

"Improved the Stygian, Celestial, and Automaton Necrolord Boots and Gloves Microtransactions to make them more distinguishable"

you sellouts. GGG died for me as of today. i won't spend another cent on your games, period. even if you get back on track. its a small thing, but its the only way i can rebel against this new GGG that sucks so much hairy...
"
DeeUU8938 wrote:
"
vahu wrote:
From best company to worst. Shame on you.

You don't listen to the majority, remember beta days and later where you cared about feedback from players?

Is this actually true? Do you have any hard data to back up that the majority of players don't want these changes?

Do you suggest to make poll about how the community accept thoses last patches? Thats could be a really good idea.

Useless patch.
Good patch! You can show your "love" on Steam by means of a rating! Only love can change the world!
"
dyneol wrote:
"
Draggonden wrote:
"
dyneol wrote:
Great Patch! Most people really appreciate what you are doing, despite what forum and reddit communities make it look like.

I'm really at a loss why haters seem to be unable to move on to something that they do not hate with such a passion... Such a waste.

A lot of the people who are expressing concerns and critiques with the state of the game have clearly invested more money into it than you. No one hates this game with a passion. They love this game with a passion, but are extremely disappointed with the current direction.

Content creators will be your biggest show of support for these changes, and that's because their paychecks depend on it. It hits different when you invest into the game without it being your primary income source.

Well, of course people should criticize. It's clearly working as well as shown by these very patch notes. They are listening. What I'm pointing out is that those posts from people that seemingly DO hate the game for multiple leagues in a row and not merely criticizing anymore, like the poster I quoted initially, are completely useless and can not exactly be healthy for the author. GGG has a vision and I'm glad they are going to stick to it. The moment this community gets to design that vision is the moment the game will fail.

This is written with translation software, please forgive me,
English is not my native language
I heard that your company’s testers have been baptized for 1,000 hours?
This really confuses me......
I am a player who continues to support POE.
I have been nearly 50 years old.
So I am an old man who has passed the top reaction period,
not a high-end player

Because of the relationship between work and life. Joined in 2013. At the beginning, I didn't know whether this game will be the same as the previous DIABLO followers, or more prominent?

So I did not support the first few sponsorship packages, but as you can see, all the next ones let me continue to choose to support this game

I am rich? Actually not. I am also an independent game developer and lack of resources.
The following is a link to the work of my two-person team

https://cutkeyios.mystrikingly.com/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cukey.runerebirth&hl=en_US&gl=US

https://apps.apple.com/tw/app/rune-rebirth/id980497689?l=en

Maybe I thought I was similar, because of the same persistence and hard work on my beliefs. I could know the vision that GGG hopes to achieve in this game.

So I supported them with almost no objection at first, and indeed they succeeded. The game showed great results, but I tried to say something earnestly.

Between 2013 and 2018, my main character only had one LV91 to be promoted to the LV92 champion. At that time, due to Internet rumors about the ID code problem of the treasure, I had not lost an EXA in the past 5 years. Can't you believe it?
I played close combat. The character died more than 600 times. I personally didn’t like to go to the Internet to find out how to play your character. Because I played POE as an RPG, even if I had these problems, I didn’t respond or speak.

I know that development is not easy, and GGG is also working hard to make POE better and better, so I continue to support
Finally. Until the rumored issue of the so-called lost treasure ID was corrected, another character of mine finally got an EXA in his hand. It's really surprising, isn't it?

2019 Ten. My main character champion finally reached LV95. This character has died more than 700 times. All of them were suddenly touched and "touched" to death. I still support the sponsorship package and still play the game hard. It is still my own Like melee, and develop your own game

Usually I don’t like to trade equipment with other players in the game, but it’s really difficult to rely on the equipment I get. Fortunately, I have a good guild. I can play in leisure and make my game journey smoother.

But POE has also undergone various evolutions and various situations. They have also grown, and the company team has also come to hundreds of people
.But my independent development team is still only two people, still worrying about development funds and resources

But I still support POE. I see that they persist in the realization of their beliefs. They are my role models and the ability to find funds. But I am very lacking. But I am very happy to support the team that works hard. So I rarely speak on various issues. Observe silently

But in the whole game experience of 3.15, you said that your company’s testers have 1,000 hours of experience. Play it in person? Use the original red map to steal? Use good skills? Melee? Spells? Survival?

GGG has never wanted us to hit the block and pile the value, but the game method is always high in value and faster to play and more survival value. The influence of skills and methods is very weak, but I still did not speak up.
From 2013 to 2021, I still choose to support you silently

It doesn’t matter if the player’s combat value is revised down. (My character’s DPS has never broken 150,000. At most, I have only played the elders.) But what about the integration plan? What is the final process experience of the game?!
Sustained death by sudden touch, is not a reaction or skill...you have to have a better value...
I can die 700 times without losing an EXA in five years.
But the experience in this version feels really bad

Melee = no operating space, low output, short distance, and can't confess much damage if you want to.
In addition to the mechanism that is not friendly to melee combat and weaker genres, some kings don’t give you space to operate to a more comprehensive degree.

Go position? What position to go, this game does not give you a good position at all, it is better to kill the king quickly
Moreover, the damage is low and you will be forced to dodge the attack, and you will not be able to kill him when encountering a monster that can restore life.

The defense mechanism is just to let you resist that possible injury,
Whether it is life,'resistance, evasion, dodge or armor, close combat must be close to the enemy

So a hundred monsters rushed to hit you a hundred times. The reaction time was less than one second
As long as one reaction fails, you will die,

As mentioned earlier, there are high damage from distance and high damage at fast speed. There is no reason not to play such a build.

So all players squeeze in to play as far as possible, use a build with distance, speed and damage as high as possible.
This game does not provide a good game experience for melee and players who choose to support the tank.

In this version, the monster and the king’s capital became hard and painful.
The most disadvantaged ethnic group of all genres is only more sad when the overall difficulty increases

Continue to support you so far. But this 3.15 feeling, you said that your company’s testers have 1000 hours of experience. Play it in person????
Your company may not really know the desire of our supporters to expect GGG to continue to move forward.
This is really regrettable and disappointing!!
Last edited by cuss0000 on Aug 5, 2021, 8:04:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info