3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

Boooo

I keep checkin for patch notes daily in hopes of some reverts on some pretty bad changes but to no avail. Cant stand the flask changes, defense nerfs and all the damn one shot deaths. Don't think ill be logging in again until that BS is fixed. I can deal with the damage nerfs, most of the mana changes and the rest but damn you guys went to far! I was getting my ass kicked enough already on my fairly solidly built, highly invested in currency and time characters in end game content!

I sure do miss the PoE we had before the nerfs and this league. Not a fan of this "new vision" at all

i already leave this league 1 week ago, good lucky guys, the nerfs ok but the rewards sucks.

risk vs rewards = worthless
Last edited by djdias2018 on Aug 7, 2021, 1:30:39 AM
LOL
"
zsirfoka wrote:
Dont worry, meta players and streamers are still zoom-zooming, while casuals are struggling. Yet again GGG privilege the 1% streamers over the mayority.

I'm just bored of this game. Bored of this slow death. I dont have that much time, there are other games that are actually enjoyable and less stressful than grinding 5 hours a day and still getting 1shoted by anything above T11.

+1

Game become bad,time for change game :)

GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
Last edited by smileys on Aug 7, 2021, 6:24:37 AM
"
smileys wrote:
"
zsirfoka wrote:
Dont worry, meta players and streamers are still zoom-zooming, while casuals are struggling. Yet again GGG privilege the 1% streamers over the mayority.

I'm just bored of this game. Bored of this slow death. I dont have that much time, there are other games that are actually enjoyable and less stressful than grinding 5 hours a day and still getting 1shoted by anything above T11.

+1

+1
"
PiotrePan wrote:
"
smileys wrote:
"
zsirfoka wrote:

+1

+1

+1
By far super boring this league. [Removed by Support]
I was standing in front of Baran today for 15 min ... he dont do damage so i...BOOOORING Question: SO a 1 h bossfightr is normal in this "fast" game???? O_o
Last edited by JC_GGG on Aug 8, 2021, 9:42:50 AM
"
ExtremeAction wrote:
Boooo

I keep checkin for patch notes daily in hopes of some reverts on some pretty bad changes but to no avail. Cant stand the flask changes, defense nerfs and all the damn one shot deaths. Don't think ill be logging in again until that BS is fixed. I can deal with the damage nerfs, most of the mana changes and the rest but damn you guys went to far! I was getting my ass kicked enough already on my fairly solidly built, highly invested in currency and time characters in end game content!

I sure do miss the PoE we had before the nerfs and this league. Not a fan of this "new vision" at all

"Thanks for all the support over the years to build a great game. Now we're doing what we want to do instead. Get flanked."
"
defektiv wrote:
"
ExtremeAction wrote:
Boooo

"Thanks for all the support over the years to build a great game. Now we're doing what we want to do instead. Get flanked."

[Removed by Support]. To make the game harder isn't punishing your player base even more under the guise of lies! so many technical and games issues it not even funny. These are all things they can change to but are unwilling to because we are not streamers that fill seats! How is it that every single league GGG creates about 20 new gems but yet only 5 make it to the top of your used skills list for builds???? well simply because those five skill gems are the ones that the streamers are pushing and the crafters are crafting for!! totally pay to play game that hates the casual player.

the improvements only helped the teamsters and streamers the casual player just got kicked while hes down now your gonna steal our last dollar while we are being kicked on the floor,

great business model lmfao

SO the "censorship"police got involved again in my posts of truth!!! nice to see GGG showing their true faces of CENSORSHIP!!
Last edited by PwnererOwnerer on Aug 7, 2021, 4:01:33 PM
pls buff logbook drop rate pls pls pls
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info