3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

Hi guys, Im rarely comment on forum, but till now I feel like I have to talk about this league a bit. I’m still playing in ESC now lv95, and I’m really, really addicted to this game, but this league had me thinking that Imma quit soon enough. Trade are so hard to find item now cuz everyone quit, and even a simple item took alot of time to find like 5-6 days. I can deal with the league change pretty okay, but the game is too slow now, and even with a strong build, many defend layer, there r still manythings can oneshot you and you completely dont know how you die. And becuz the game is slow down, u just can’t make enough profit from content and farming, for casual player like us, this is paintful, this is why everyone quit. Imma quit soon too. To GGG, u created softcore and hardcore, why make softcore so stressful and hard like hardcore? After all, casual players are doom! When streamer are still grinding fine. I dont know what the h*ck u do with the game, just so dissapointed. And sorry for my bad english.
You pretty much nailed. It's amazing how those streamers seem to have everything they need only after 1 or 2 days.
Any news on when flask crafting is coming to the bench?
Online delenda est:
When the lifecycle of PoE will draw to an end many years from now,
there needs to be a final patch making it available offline.
Completely underwhelmed but at least there's a little hope after listening to Baeclast. Patch notes are kinda misleading since half of them are pvp and you claim they don't take up much of your dev resources.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info