3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
zsirfoka wrote:
Dont worry, meta players and streamers are still zoom-zooming, while casuals are struggling. Yet again GGG privilege the 1% streamers over the mayority.

I'm just bored of this game. Bored of this slow death. I dont have that much time, there are other games that are actually enjoyable and less stressful than grinding 5 hours a day and still getting 1shoted by anything above T11.

Right now even some streamers have a hard time. I saw mbXtreme playing his Berserker quite a few days ago, man he was moving like a fat cow at 8 months of pregnancy; it was just SAD (You know; Berserker right); not zoom-zoom at all;-D Take a look here; he is not playing it anymore, character stripped of all gear -> https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mbXtreme/characters. As a matter of fact all his Expedition characters look the same way.

I totally get You. Our time is precious; they don't respect us.

I saw one of Your characters; xXOrgasmatronXx. "Paranoia the law!" (R.I.P. Lemmy). That is what we are dealing with here.

Best Regards!
Last edited by Sedes_Cruentes on Aug 5, 2021, 7:46:06 PM
this will be my 1st time i will not play a POE league. There are too many crazy changes for me to enjoy myself in this game. Ill wait for POE2 or the next league.
"
tree_kangaroo wrote:
i dont know if youll see this but please look into Rage Vortex! at its current state it's only usable by Berserker; trying to build around Rage Vortex with any other ascendancy is vastly inferior since the only way of gaining rage is through the Rage support gem, which is also limited. i understand it's supposed to fit the thematic of one ascendancy, but other skills introduced this league are still able to be utilized by many different types of ascendancies.

There is another way:
Eighter buy or farm if ure SSF a unique karui timeless jewel with akoya in the description and for example: place it near the agnostic keystone so it changes to the chainbreaker keystone.
That makes you regenerate rage like mana.
"
Iamod wrote:
Make PoE Great Again! +1 for rollback to 3.13.

Hell yeah +1
"
Fapmobile wrote:
"Improvements:

Reduced the chance for Expeditions to spawn in the Quarry."

This is actually legit funny.
The immunities were a really bad idea btw.

About quarry it's funny. Spaming tier1 maps is more worthy, tryed that.
What is also funny how GGG solves things and balance things, instead of fixing spawn league mechanics in quarry in different places, since every dam league the same thing. I guess they think that people who will farm quarry will lose the fun of PoE. But how about they fix what I said about quarry itself, instead each league "wow omg players running quarry".
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
"
We also wanted to share a small PSA for those who may have missed it: it's possible to undo Explosive placement by using the UI or by pressing shift+V.

By the golden buttocks of Innocence...

Small PSA: in more civilized parts of the world standard hotkey for "undo" command is control+Z.

Please, stop reinventing square wheel.
The only reliable way to stop the epidemy is to eliminate even slightest chance to have a contact with contagious person/thing/creature/whatever.
Did Vicious Bite remove crit label Secretly?
"
"
zsirfoka wrote:
Dont worry, meta players and streamers are still zoom-zooming, while casuals are struggling. Yet again GGG privilege the 1% streamers over the mayority.

I'm just bored of this game. Bored of this slow death. I dont have that much time, there are other games that are actually enjoyable and less stressful than grinding 5 hours a day and still getting 1shoted by anything above T11.

Right now even some streamers have a hard time. I saw mbXtreme playing his Berserker quite a few days ago, man he was moving like a fat cow at 8 months of pregnancy; it was just SAD (You know; Berserker right); not zoom-zoom at all;-D Take a look here; he is not playing it anymore, character stripped of all gear -> https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mbXtreme/characters. As a matter of fact all his Expedition characters look the same way.

I totally get You. Our time is precious; they don't respect us.

I saw one of Your characters; xXOrgasmatronXx. "Paranoia the law!" (R.I.P. Lemmy). That is what we are dealing with here.

Best Regards!

punishing the player base isn't a very good business model but GGG shows no signs of moving from it either ever! as long as MTX sales are being purchased and streamers are leading the way creating builds nothing will change for the better unfortunately....they have even admitted that "stun" is broken and not working correctly but they will NOT be adding a fix in ANY of the 3.15 patches for it.......!!!!!! wtf ?????? [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kali_GGG on Aug 6, 2021, 1:34:30 PM
First Post to say I love the Mechanic This League, But until you fix it so I can actually play a build that I find interesting, not just Traps Mines and Totems, I'm not going to play.
I got to act 6 twice this league. Thats as far as I got. First character I poked PoB and found I wouldnt be able to clear maps with the kind of gear I was going to be able to get, So I restart and Picked a different build... Got to act 6 and have No Mana ever. To fix that I would have to make a new character again and pick a different ascendancy.
I got mad and quit at that point and went to bed. Thinking on it while waiting to sleep I realized the entire league I was feeling frustration. The entire time. Please tell me WHY I would play a game when I'm constantly frustrated.
I have hundreds of hours into this game and I've been playing it for years now. I WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME. But as it is I can't. So until you stop trying to be forknife light, and actually FIX your game I'm out.
If Chris's vision for the game means you lose half your player base in less than 2 weeks, Its time to get a new vision.
Also, Fix your Mechanics that are all about fast clear speed and high movement speed. Even as they were it's hard for some people to make them worth doing. I got arthritis, I can't go super fast or I just die to something I CAN'T react to fast enough.
Edit: Just went threw all of the patches and found that mana was fixed some. WHY was this not put in the patch notes that made it into announcements. I know a lot of people were waiting for this to happen and you hid it away in a section a lot of players will never look at. GG guys.
Last edited by DragoonPreston on Aug 6, 2021, 12:36:45 PM
Nothing in these notes bringing me back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info