Baeclast Podcast with Chris Wilson This Week

"
DaimyoAkio wrote:

Please Chris, make this image irrelevant

lmao thats gold

topic: League is dead in the second week and Chris need to make a baeclast to say he is fixing things but he is not.

Yes, GGG messed up in 3.15 and we all know that.

Question is: Are they bringing back poe at a good state to be fun and rewarding or we gonna keep with this shit and boring game?

Long live Echoes of The Atlas/Ritual, the best patch poe ever had. I played for 3 months and got x2 characters to level 100.

3.15? I am done already.

Not exactly because of the league (that is bad too) but the core game now just sucks rofl. After the 32590345 nerfs and no chase items there's nothing else in this game, only a gambling headhunter tool with Gwer. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz great im out

My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
LoL we don't need talks we need actions , revert changes , we talked to streamers no bunches lol what is that a script of questions they are allowed to ask ,feels like setup for me so i don't care anymore
I'm expecting some important changes in 3.16. Noteworthy would be:

1. Defensive layers (other than block) buffed in some meaningful way. Especially Armour which got nerfed too badly to make up for the flask changes.
2. Timers extended for slower combat.
3. Some client-side understanding of when mobs should and should not engage. If player hasn't responded to server then mobs should do nothing. Something like this. Watching those two rips for Quin was just unacceptable. Yes I know he plays on the NZ server.
4. Map mobs tuned down.
5. Expedition immunities and freeze / stun on hit removed.

I'm not asking for the game to be reverted to a snorefest. Just recognize that the bulk of the players doing well in SSFHC are gladiator shield builds.
Have alone~
I dont have any interesting.
We can easily analyze behavior - and describe what will happen during the interview:

1. If only CW really will do something good to save a League - then he just can do it.
2. But he - are looking for access to the audience, for explain something. Instead of doing something.

What is the conclusion from both observations?
1. no visible action from GGG to revert nerfs
2. need access to the audience

It means - we will hear about what?
- "The vision", obliviously ).

It means - no matter what we are writing on the forum, or on Reddit.
Need to stop wastes my time waiting for a miracle.
The League obviously will die (the decision was made by CW).

What to do?
Logoff on the forum.
Unsubscribe from Reddit.
Get peace of mind as we already know the result for a few nearest Leagues.
I left on day 2 and I am glad about it.

I would love to have a DL so I wiuld know what killed me and have the monsters densitiy and or damage nerfed aswell. But they overshot just to revert it a bit so they can pretend tp listen to players. Thats a usual technic in those kind of situations...

And they will get away with this too.
We need some more dps reduction both for players and rare mobs. D3 players go play some wow or smth.
To be Honest GGG :)

Love the Hatred you got at the moment! Well Deserved over all those Years!
Sad i have to say that (NEVER thought i would say that) but maybe my Journey also Ends Someday... Who Know's :)
"
SandeR87A wrote:
To be Honest GGG :)

Love the Hatred you got at the moment! Well Deserved over all those Years!
Sad i have to say that (NEVER thought i would say that) but maybe my Journey also Ends Someday... Who Know's :)

u completed almost all challenge...
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
GGG destroyed end game last league and everything else in this one, I think CW wants to retire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info