Baeclast Podcast with Chris Wilson This Week

i like the league but i dislike the core game changes right now,im a sc player and juses,all my friends quit the league ,how can i enjoy the game without friends?
no more spliter clicking,no more "too rewarding".
I'm looking forward to this, but I'm a little concerned about the sheer number of comments already from people predicting a return to 3.13, or the return of zoom-zoom, and variations thereof. I don't think it's in the cards, people. I could be wrong, but I think that's what "brutally honest" means. You might want to moderate those expectations. Just saying.
"
1. Trading. Which are respectful for my time and fun.
2. Crafting. Understandable, predictable. Harvest 3.13 was a good example.
3. AOE-looting
4. Flask piano
5. A lot of QOL
6. Revert the all nerfs from 3.15
7. Make a lot of compensations

Probably then GGG has a chance.

But, TBH, I believe the return to good, will take 1 year.
The 3.16 and 3.17 - the "visionary" and "team" still do their visionary things.
Before 3.18 or 3.19 - the owners must change these "visionaries" to another team.
Therefore - only summer or fall 2022 - is the time when I hope to return to POE.
Probably.
If I still remember what is POE.

easy game, lots of qol, keyboard piano, and easy to understand mechanics => tetris

have fun
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
makarsk1 wrote:
Jay Wilson > Chris Wilson

It is the same image unironically. They took all the frustration of the game and doubled it in Inferno (3.15).
Please don't do that. Don't give me hope.

Right now i feel we've reached a breaking point it's either :

-Revert (people going to complain)
-Fork (people going to complain + damage to community)
-Nothing change : decent amount of people leaving (damage to community)

So yeah hope it's going to be constructive, trying to find room for all type of players, instead of showing the door to people enjoying speed & wiggle room.

Not everyone is looking for a slower pace game nor is a top percentile pouring every second of free time on a single game.

This little talk & mostly the 3.16 patch note (actions speak louder) will tell if i'm back in POE or if i've reached the end of my POE journey after 6 years...

Hope is free so i'm going to stockpile some for Wednesday.
Last edited by Balsache on Aug 9, 2021, 6:58:32 PM
im ok with the vision and the nerfs, the only thing i want is auto pick up of low level currency please ggg
cant wait for the echo chamber of nugi and raiz... each one yelling louder than the other one how great and fun the game is now and everybody else just needs to gtfo omegacringe
Why ?

What's the point ? We're tired of Chris and his "vision". If you don't want any punches or talk about the current state of PoE then what is this all for ?

Why Chris ?

It's time to step down as Lead Developer
"
Sarciss wrote:
cant wait for the echo chamber of nugi and raiz... each one yelling louder than the other one how great and fun the game is now and everybody else just needs to gtfo omegacringe

Actually Id better trust Raiz to lead interview, all others are feels like too spoiled and like even just strictly on salary, so they cannot allow non-pr-friendly tolks to happen. Current baeclasts are so "envisioned", feels like all participants just stopped at their playing in act 5 and very happy with it and with game overall. Really looks like that.
No Thank you. Not worth my Time.
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info