Baeclast Podcast with Chris Wilson This Week

Hell yeah lets gooooooo
Damage control and PR speak - let's gooooooooo
Im at the point where i quit the game because i want to trade easily and remember how they dont want to put that in the game so I ill play more. And my answer is nop, im out.

Try a efing trade league with auction house already.
sorry too late already i quit and uninstalled
Last edited by Hawkdon on Aug 9, 2021, 7:15:29 PM
I quit on day two since they nerfed the game hard wothout giving us anytjing inreturn.

GGG is like
"We want to reduce itemclutter."

Also GGG
"Here are like 7 new currencies, new öeague specific splinters and couple more gems and uniques no one will ever use since they are garbage.

Also GGG
"We WaNt YoU tO PlAy ThE gAmE hOw We WaNt (TeNcEnT)"

I dont mind the game being harder. Just give us a dicking deathlog and reduce monster oneshots. That is the lazyest designchoice ever in your entire game.

So I dont expect anything from your interview except some self ball licking and tellkng us how great you guys are again without delivering anything meaningful.
The problem with nerfs are that while these were intended to nerf very end game stacked characters (that now instead of 300million dps does 200million), a lot of casuals and their potato builds were either completely destroyed or we are still trying to make 200k dps build work.

Chris don't go the easiest way - find ways to nerf all these highest dps numbers, but leave casuals alone
No youtubers, ok? Return to the glory days 3.13
Just wanted to say that I love and appreciate that you guys convert times into my local time. I have nothing else to say, that is all.
Here's a short recap of what will happen.

Chris will doubling down as gently as he can. There will be a few apologies thrown in for maybe going overboard (mana mult), but don't expect anything to be reverted back to a 3.13 state.

Guys - u all remember when a new league teaser is available? Ever read the comments? It's all (mostly) "POG!" ; "Nice!" ; "HYPE!" ... Do u remember what comes after that? Patch notes... Did u ever read the comments there? Mostly people are just disappointed.

I don't expect much from GGG anymore. But - tbh - I kinda hope they disappoint me with my expectations this time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info