3.15.2 Patch Notes Preview

still no fix for raw currency drop?
"
ariyako wrote:
still no fix for raw currency drop?

Unlikely to ever come. It's like expecting an actual buff to the logbooks.. the only decent part of the league and the 30-40% of the players left still can't get to enjoy what they want.

They failed bringing more people back with the gwennen "buff" (this is a buff) now they are hypeing rog.. which is a worse harvest with more expensive currency for decent crafts.

I'm a bit scared about the currency changes on the npcs overrall after all they can't help themselves and might actually make them cost more than right now and call it "this is a buff"
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.
"
Martiancore wrote:
Please do not create casual game. Be yourself.

I didn't like the flask rework at the start, but now I'm just in awe of the ability to automate the flasks and use them only at the right time, rather than use a mindless piano flask.

The drop logbook seems to be quite adequate. Personally, I got three of them just last night.

Etc, etc...

Don't follow the whiners. People want buffs without even trying new opportunities. Nerfs are too overrated now.

The game was in a state that people enjoyed and they made changes that ran off a third of their revenue. I guess it makes sense that masochists would want to ride a game into the ground and cheer the entire way.
"
Expedition bosses now drop more currency and vendor reroll currency the higher the area level.

So do they now drop less in lower areas?
Noice!
"
defektiv wrote:

The game was in a state that people enjoyed and they made changes that ran off a third of their revenue. I guess it makes sense that masochists would want to ride a game into the ground and cheer the entire way.

Well pointed.

As for the post, they're trying to stop the bleeding, but its not enough effort and man GGG its late as f**k.
"
_If_ wrote:
I haven't been utilizing Rog much, mainly just blowing through his mod options blindly. Maybe now I'll actually use him seriously, hehe.

I made some pretty good jewels. And the boots i use are also made with Rog. I was very lucky with the boots though. Needed to anul the exact stat to craft some life on it :p
This all sounds quite spicy. Glad this is happening.
"
ExitBag wrote:
"
Expedition bosses now drop more currency and vendor reroll currency the higher the area level.

So do they now drop less in lower areas?

Can they even spawn in lower areas? ;)

Anyway, all knows their drop is like..nonexistant. Drop of fragments = couple expedition chests no mattets, cuz, you know, they usually empty.
"
Reduced the maximum cast range for long-distance skills on the following monsters: Baranite Thaumaturge, Unearthed Runecaster, Unearthed Urchin, Black Scythe Arbalist, Detonation Totem, Carnage Pillar, Stygian Revenant, Escaped Revenant, Mortality Experimenter, Flesh Sculptor, Hunting Party, Primal Chimeral, Primal Scrabbler, and Primal Rhex.
Fixed a bug where Medved, Feller of Heroes could deal damage after death, for real this time.
Fixed a bug where you could not purchase partial stacks of currency from vendors with Control-Shift-Click.

It'll gonna make the game too easy, no? Are you sure that Chris Wilson approved these changes?

"
Improved the visuals effects of the Transcendence Exsanguinate Microtransaction Effect to more accurately reflect the preview video for this Microtransaction.

Query: what are you trying to say? What'll gonna reflect what and why?
Charan was right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info