3.15.2 Patch Notes Preview

You killed POE.

RIP
Are you serious about being happy with this Patch? half the people are missing, there are 3 viable builds, nobody goes above map t10 without playing shitty meta or with a 3 mirror build
I have a solution for you GGG made a mini league for a week with Ritual and without the nerves of 3.14 and 3.15, you will get people and your MTX..

Like to thank who ever made this announcement as it really focused the attention of the haters away from other areas of the forums. Sincere thanks.
Give us 3.13 patch with Ritual and you have one more player for next 2 months of league ;D
lots of money to buy mtx and zero reasons to do it
Last edited by StickDude on Dec 1, 2022, 7:02:33 PM
"
Molko00 wrote:
Are you serious about being happy with this Patch? half the people are missing, there are 3 viable builds, nobody goes above map t10 without playing shitty meta or with a 3 mirror build
I have a solution for you GGG made a mini league for a week with Ritual and without the nerves of 3.14 and 3.15, you will get people and your MTX..

I wanted so mutch to give them money even bye the harvest core back then 3.14 arrived
GGG needs to stop rewarding players based on skill and/or completion speed. Instead of the 3.14 and 3.15 nerf bats to everything all they had to do was cap move and action speed at 100%. The zoom-zoom builds would come to a halt because they cannot outrun the content. That is the core problem. The "smart" (actually dumb) loot system only compounds the problem.
Thx this patch notes makes me play for 2 more days xD
nm
Last edited by arknath on Aug 16, 2021, 4:08:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info