3.15.2 Patch Notes Preview

"
Fixed a bug where defeating Stone of the Currents, while Voltage Surge is active and while at least 15 Flood Orbs are alive, would not give credit towards the Complete Encounters III Challenge if the Flood Orbs were some distance away from the boss.

This doesn't sound like it will fix the bug that you cannot complete the challenge with southbound or speaker's wreath equipped if the orbs are alive but at 1 (?) hp.
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
Yeeee haaaa
KranglingKearKames
https://i.imgur.com/zB2RgAs.mp4
https://imgur.com/a/mafhrmH
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
"
firenovix wrote:
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
no log book boost in drop rates? i haven't fond once since the second day
ive been doing the correctly, even watched a few yt video on it, still no drops.

I'd say that is just RNG, despite a lot of players having the same bad RNG.

There are lots of people getting multiple per day, including in SSF.

then update the RNG, i see why people stoped playing acnt even do the content...srsly wtf.

Not gonna lie, I'm one of the few that has had really bad RNG with getting logbooks, I don't skip the mechanic and even with 2 logbook remnants I rarely ever get them. Got so bored of it i ended up just buying logbooks off other people so I could do them lol.

partly the reason why I don't play much lately tbh. That and the attitude this league has been pretty off putting.
Last edited by InfiniteDuriel on Aug 16, 2021, 9:26:10 AM
3.13 I miss you
"

Not gonna lie, I'm one of the few that has had really bad RNG with getting logbooks, I don't skip the mechanic and even with 2 logbook remnants I rarely ever get them.

Last time I got a logbook I was level 46 (or thereabouts).
I have not seen a logbook since then even though I always target the runic monsters, and take the logbook remnant/s if it's there.

Please increase the droprate of logbooks.
SIMPLE solution , why do u guys have to go thru so much unnecessary Q & A
Deep inside you already know the answer why and what is making everyone leave............just revert back to 3.14 Power Creep. Gamers like to have fun playing game. Majority of Players do not care about how Noble your mission is to make the game more Unique. Players care about fun & the power they can Wield.
Satisfy the majority of the gaming community wish, not your wish or the streamers wish. And people will come back to play.......if you insist on your narrow vision & troublesome playstyle now, most will not come back forever.
no rollback 3.13?
POG
With regards to RNG of not getting logbooks.

the fact is this game knows about bad RNG, GGG already implemented stacked decks, "good rolls" for rares (in ritual?) , and has crafts that give yo a better chance of getting a least one thing decent.

So League items need to have the "good rng" or how about the Evasion RNG of a guaranteed hit after so many maps.

The same should have been done for Instilling Orbs since by red maps you need to have acquired 75 or so to get the flask enchants you want for your build.

Please understand I am not saying make all things guaranteed after x actions, just league related tools so that players have a guarantee of experiencing them as long they keep playing and progressing.

Otherwise a League has no meaning.
You are the best!!! Buyng support pack ^^ :*****
атлада осаса

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info