3.15.2 Patch Notes Preview

I haven't been utilizing Rog much, mainly just blowing through his mod options blindly. Maybe now I'll actually use him seriously, hehe.
♥ Sending lots of love your way ♥
I'm still trying here but POE in this state is just not fun anymore, at least for me and for what it seems also for a big part of the community.
With D2 remastered and Lost Ark around the corner, I´m affraid you have put yourselves in tricky position.
Bran influence monsters offscreen way too much also.
I Am a Ninja
3 questions for the next Baeclast. (BDSM, Laws of retroactively, what for 62% of users)

1. BDSM - it is only the 30 place, by popularity on well-known specific sites. It means - only near 3% of average people is interesting in this kind of entertainment. Why does Chris is persisted to use this mechanic as a core for all 100% of users? Can Chris do a casualistic league for normal people? Kind as return the rules from 3.13.

2. All of the authorities in the world (and authoritarian regimes) must appreciate the Laws.
One of the main laws is not to change anything "retroactively".Why nerfes was introduced on a Standard and ruined all five of my mirror-tier builds? Therefore, I quit POE from day 2 of this League. Can it be possible for GGG to apologize and keep the properties of things, gems, and flasks as they were?

3. Can GGG understand that the current rating on Steam is a real poll of the current sustain of POE. And well predict revenue in next League (s). Only 38% of players are happy. 62% - not happy. It's well representative. What GGG plans to urgently change to break situations.
Wow, rog gones wild xd
ty for patches
POG, great patch !
Some thing is wrong, only 9 pages of replays after 10 h of patch announcement...
How about fixing Arcanist Brand about the mana costs of triggered spells?
Last edited by justgivemeafuckingaccou on Aug 16, 2021, 5:38:18 AM

Revert flask changes, revert support gem damage that cripples 90% of skills without ridiculous investment, revert harvest to 3.13 and make the crafts account bound (or find a way to make it painstaking for discord trading so it doesn't ruin the market again) This is the ONLY way those players we lost this league are coming back. Even if next league's mechanic is wildly good it won't matter if the core game is broken and not fun. As long as these things stay the way they are it'll be all downhill from here and PoE 2's retention will nosedive 2 months after launch. Having no curse mitigation is not fun. Rerolling maps that have curses = not fun. Playing nothing but meta builds = not fun. Playin off meta and needing to invest 10x to get off the ground is not fun. Sacrificing damage and utility for ailment avoidance, again NOT FUN. Being slow and having hindered movement in a game that has 20 different ways for monsters to hinder your movement even further = not fun.[/quote]

the bug that needs fixing is 3.15 , remove 3.15 and bring 3.13 back . why are u investing all this time and effort trying to fix something broken , when u already have a perfectly fine working version , 3.13 . easy fix

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info