3.15.2 Patch Notes Preview

"
cjbLazin wrote:
"
BkBlindside wrote:
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
fuck it whatever i quit this league i cant even get log books to drop.

Revert flask changes, revert support gem damage that cripples 90% of skills without ridiculous investment, revert harvest to 3.13 and make the crafts account bound (or find a way to make it painstaking for discord trading so it doesn't ruin the market again) This is the ONLY way those players we lost this league are coming back. Even if next league's mechanic is wildly good it won't matter if the core game is broken and not fun. As long as these things stay the way they are it'll be all downhill from here and PoE 2's retention will nosedive 2 months after launch. Having no curse mitigation is not fun. Rerolling maps that have curses = not fun. Playing nothing but meta builds = not fun. Playin off meta and needing to invest 10x to get off the ground is not fun. Sacrificing damage and utility for ailment avoidance, again NOT FUN. Being slow and having hindered movement in a game that has 20 different ways for monsters to hinder your movement even further = not fun.

THIS AND A LOT MORE OTHER ISSUES , I AM ABOUT TO QUIT THE LEAGUE SOON AND NOT EVEN CLOSE TO 36... I HAD TO REROLL 6 CHARS SO FAR TO FIND SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP ME FINISH THE CHALLENGES...HOPING CA/TR WILL DO THE THING... IF NOT.. I AM OUT TILL 3.16 , KEEP YOUR FLASHY PORTAL MTX

I don't play this game seriously since Metamorph, where I really had fun.
Now the game is repetitive on these boring acts and I'm already tired when I begin the atlas. Maybe it is time to create a new story line instead of wait for PoE2 in 2023
Where is: fixed a bug where 3.15 patch kill the game ???
Last edited by Mil0sevic on Aug 16, 2021, 2:28:59 AM
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
no log book boost in drop rates? i haven't fond once since the second day
ive been doing the correctly, even watched a few yt video on it, still no drops.

Right dude, all Patches they have do are useless...

More Drop on Logbook Monsters? We dont need more loot we need better loot goddamn and more Logbook drops. Where is this here a expedition League?
"
deathmidget wrote:
These changes do nothing to motivate me to come back and the baeclast discussion was underwhelming at best. I wish your team luck but, honestly if this is the direction of the game I see no reason to continue playing. I enjoyed for the most part: the mindless killing with occasional need for tactics, and the having to dodge effects during a boss fight but relatively stress free killing. So I am sorry but your vision doesn't match with my own as a player, and it's just time to stop hoping for change, or caring about a game I no longer enjoy...

One of the many old guard purged.

I login to help a single friend in standard. Otherwise I play last epoch.

I'm no longer the target demographic.

If I explained further, they'd delete my post for ""Needless Negativity.™""
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Aug 16, 2021, 2:51:10 AM
Improved the visuals effects of the Transcendence Exsanguinate Microtransaction Effect to more accurately reflect the preview video for this Microtransaction.

Uhh I like that
"
Oh well. It’s done :D

Jesus Christ dude. U are a monster with those challenges. How can u keep up doing 40/40 every single league?
Last edited by masive12 on Aug 16, 2021, 3:03:29 AM
"Monsters that cast Curses now have global cooldowns to prevent multiple of the same monster repeatedly cursing players."

Then what about the GLOBAL PERMANENT curse mods on maps?
"Expedition Vendors can now offer item level 86 items in their shops."

Great! Looking forward to crafting more with Rog. I have had a blast using him.
Guess ggg wants ppl to play with rog
Thanks!
Also Expedition bosses are extremely rare or its just me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info