3.15.2 Patch Notes Preview

"
The size of the Royale Island has been increased by 50%.

Perfect.
"
  • When skipping a crafting offer from Rog, the next craft he offers will no longer be the exact same craft you skipped, or a craft of the same type.

I’ve been enjoying Expedition a lot, but I’m disappointed it launched like this and took you a month to change it. I don’t mind skipping something and a worse option appearing - I gambled and lost; it happens. At least I had some agency and affected the outcome. This was always brutal.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
FIX THE CHAINBREAKER DEATHS AURA BUG [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Will_GGG on Aug 16, 2021, 12:36:14 AM
"
BkBlindside wrote:
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
fuck it whatever i quit this league i cant even get log books to drop.

Revert flask changes, revert support gem damage that cripples 90% of skills without ridiculous investment, revert harvest to 3.13 and make the crafts account bound (or find a way to make it painstaking for discord trading so it doesn't ruin the market again) This is the ONLY way those players we lost this league are coming back. Even if next league's mechanic is wildly good it won't matter if the core game is broken and not fun. As long as these things stay the way they are it'll be all downhill from here and PoE 2's retention will nosedive 2 months after launch. Having no curse mitigation is not fun. Rerolling maps that have curses = not fun. Playing nothing but meta builds = not fun. Playin off meta and needing to invest 10x to get off the ground is not fun. Sacrificing damage and utility for ailment avoidance, again NOT FUN. Being slow and having hindered movement in a game that has 20 different ways for monsters to hinder your movement even further = not fun.

THIS AND A LOT MORE OTHER ISSUES , I AM ABOUT TO QUIT THE LEAGUE SOON AND NOT EVEN CLOSE TO 36... I HAD TO REROLL 6 CHARS SO FAR TO FIND SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP ME FINISH THE CHALLENGES...HOPING CA/TR WILL DO THE THING... IF NOT.. I AM OUT TILL 3.16 , KEEP YOUR FLASHY PORTAL MTX
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
I enjoyed the league but since many didn't, they left. Without the majority of players, even trading isn't the same. Items barely posted, prices all deflated for great items, just overall a terrible experience and felt really lonely/empty this league. Because of this I could not play longer than a week. I usually play over 200 hours the first three weeks, I just hope we have a community again so it doesn't feel so empty while interacting with others. Been playing this game for a long long time and supporting it in many different packs, bring back the community in 3.16.
thanks for the updates/fixes! Enjoying the logbook runs especially when I can run them. Only 3 logbooks have dropped for me so far this league and lvl 90! :o

Might have to start buying them to complete the needed things for some of the challenges if the drop rates don't increase a bit more!
Nice!
I dont always find mid league changes noticable, but i'll notice the difference of almost all of these. Much needed, ty.

That being said: ''Fixed a bug where skills triggered by Mjölner or Cast on Death, and items that trigger a skill when equipped, could have a mana cost if used with items such as Voidbringers or Apep’s Rage.'' this makes me sad. I was planning to make a build around this and it would've been in the build of the week a few years back. Please don't hurt build diversity any more by removing unique interactions that do not hurt anybody normally. It's not a bug with those item; you communicated it as a feature and now you mid-league obliterate it. Not cool.

And finally; while the expeditions buffs are much needed, there is one atrocity you havent adressed. League bosses not always dropping uniques. I don't know what misguided player retention thought malice inspired this, but it's horrible. I ran 30+ logbooks; only one boss spawned; didnt drop a unique. PoE = grind items to run unique bosses which drop their uniques. This = BS. Almost made me quit a league for the first time since 1.3 (reason i didnt was because i still wanted to try out more of the new skills, but it has surely soured the league mechanic for me).

I'm at 24 challenges done now, and it's a temp league; LET ME SEE THE BOSSES AND TRY OUT THE NEW UNIQUES before it's over and i will never ever encounter them again with their 10ish% spawn rate integration systems you're so fond of.
"
Pog. If you people don't have any actual criticism to give then don't type. Quit crying you're grown ass men.

Ok fan boy. The way GGG is going, soon enough just the fan base will play (10k max).
Nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info