New Microtransaction: Redeemer's Hideout

I found the Alpine HO and am quite happy with the 2 level setup.
Don't think I would buy this one.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Beverice wrote:
pog
edit: it woulda been cool to unlock this from a rare chance when you kill Redeemer :(

Agreed
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
those type of hideouts are fun if you have a 1% chance to get them after killing the specific boss, similar to shapers hideout.

Atziri would fit there as well, all guardian "arenas", maven, Sirus, delve bosses, whatever.

in SC trade there is almost no incentive to do those bosses from a economy standpoint, so yeah.....

please make CREATIVE and nice looking hideout as MTX, and boss arenas as 1% unlocks similar to shaper to give people incentives. not EVERYTHING must be sold.
As someone said, this would have been cool as an uber-slim chance to unlock via killing Redeemer, even if it was locked to high Awakener levels or whatnot, it would be nice to have such unlockables in the game instead of all these cool hideouts remaining MTX.

All in all, good job, art team! This is very nice, just sad I'll never get to run around my own.
How boring and smallll
Not my chair not my problem that's what I say
I think this would have been Awesome to unlock this from a rare chance when you kill Redeemer
"
orangemoose wrote:
I have to agree, I'm disappointed this wasn't just an in-game unlock, hideout chase unlocks would definitely give me actual incentive to play.

Especially would incentivise actual ATLAS progression in general... takes an eternity already for those players who work and only get maybe an hour or two a night :)
Nice !

I hope you can put the portal at the beginning of the stairs.
Bad Seed
"
D35TR0Y3R1 wrote:
i dont know if anyone else experiences this, but every time i go to kill the redeemer, i have to look away while going up the stairs because the camera movements going around makes me dizzy

+1 Here. You can turn it off in the options though
I'd like it more if we could turn the storm on, still it is a nice hideout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info