New Microtransaction: Redeemer's Hideout

WOW see all these players...

LOOK GGG

MOST of them want the unlock from killing a boss... not from pulling out wallets.

Do better GGG....
Better use this as a reward to defeat redeemer instead of selling repetitive assets.
WOWOWOWOWOWOW! My favorite boss fight and music!
is it just me or are some of the hideouts you can buy really really small overall? some of them give me the vibe that they're designed for people who like tiny houses.
I'm sorry for the words, but it's getting absolutely shitty what are you guys doing with the game, honestly, a big waste since you could add to the base game instead of adding something so selective and meaningless to the market. Imagine how many players would go into a saga playing for hours to get these themed hideouts, this serves Maven's benefit too. I think you should urgently assess the cost of these decisions, you are treading on the ball a lot.

Edit 1: Content like that would be a healthy difficulty for the game!
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
Last edited by Gooddes on Aug 17, 2021, 8:07:35 PM
refund everyone that bought it and make it a % drop on kill like the celestial ho
"
"
Zuzanne wrote:
I'm disappointed this isn't an in-game unlock.

"
matheus18 wrote:
We should get all conquerors hideouts by playing the game...

"
redslugah wrote:
I'm disappointed this isn't an in-game unlock.²

"
toxicisdead wrote:
I remember when this would be something you would earn

You people get enough handouts that the rest of us fund.
Support the game you're playing.

What a crazy mindset in or itself, but also because I show off that I've spent hundreds of dollars supporting this game.

Please enlighten me on what handouts players get in Path of Exile, the free-to-play game?
"
Adellum wrote:
I'm sorry for the words, but it's getting absolutely shitty what are you guys doing with the game, honestly, a big waste since you could add to the base game instead of adding something so selective and meaningless to the market. Imagine how many players would go into a saga playing for hours to get these themed hideouts, this serves Maven's benefit too. I think you should urgently assess the cost of these decisions, you are treading on the ball a lot.

Edit 1: Content like that would be a healthy difficulty for the game!

Someone has to say it. I said it like 4 times in this thread

Most of the comments are how this should be an unlock from killing

This is just twice as insulting with the current state of the game too.

They just keep pumping out MTX while all my friends are quitting every day out of frustration and sadness of the current state of Path of Exile.

But as long as the players who are left buy a $90 supporter pack every 3 months and the huge hundreds of dollar packs every year. I guess GGG can survive on small numbers. But for how long?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info