New Microtransaction: Redeemer's Hideout

Very cool, she's my fav conqueror.
Well, TenCent GGG wants your money, so... dish out. Only $20 for this tiny small area you call Hideout.
not really a fan
Is it just the top section and nothing else ? No bottom section phase to "inside" or anything ?
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
I love the arena bosses themed hideouts an I understand that you need to fund the game in some way, but...

Wouldn't it be a good idea to make bosses themed hideout a low drop chance (like celestial hideout) and release them with a themed set of microtransactions (like the stash, map device, waypoint or a portal effect even) so that people that have it as a drop are incentivised to buy something?
There is a lot of space for cool themed hideout decorations that i feel like is not being explored (even cool sofas, tables, trees, fireplaces... the list goes on...).

Also a generic set of eerye themed hideout decorations could easily fit into other more common tilesets like alpine and glacial HOs.

I feel like a reason that Hideout mtx could be not as profitable as skin transfers could be that they aren't properly grouped. The last time I wanted to purchase something from shop for my hideout I felt lost in the countless of random "things" thrown at me and it was hard to find exactly what i was looking for (especially because most of the cool stuff is just called "curios" or "supplies" from previous loot boxes).

Maybe if you separate them in different categories and give more of them for a single purchase (so instead of having 20 vairations for a single curio you could give 5 of 2-3 variations of a wall, for example, or just give 1 but drop their price). There could create a space for profit by pushing us players to buy more. There is a lot of good stuff that ppl are just not aware of.

sorry for the wall of text KEKW. Love your work, we'll get over these dark times :D

Awesome!
Didn't like the Shaper h/o enough to farm for it, this however i would of loved to farm this. It's disappointing that its p2w h/o another wasted opportunity to keep players playing your game for longer.
Another cash crab Hideout Jesus GGG do you never learn this would have been another great unlock it by doing stuff in-game Hideout and everybody would have been happy.

You would have gained sooo many + Points after the disaster that is 3.15 but no it has to be another cash grab.

Oh and People don't come at me with its F2P, if you don't like it don't buy it or the typical GGG needs to make money somehow comments.

This Hideout is literally already in Game we just don't have access to it which is why it would have been perfect as a Player unlock Hideout like Shaper's Hideout.
Last edited by FRANKENSTEINxDR on Aug 17, 2021, 9:22:35 AM
"
"
Zuzanne wrote:
I'm disappointed this isn't an in-game unlock.

"
matheus18 wrote:
We should get all conquerors hideouts by playing the game...

"
redslugah wrote:
I'm disappointed this isn't an in-game unlock.²

"
toxicisdead wrote:
I remember when this would be something you would earn

You people get enough handouts that the rest of us fund.
Support the game you're playing.
There is nothing to support here. In (not even cutting off, since it's already separate) a boss arena, making a hideout of it and trying to peddle it to the playerbase there's no skill, no creativity and no real effort. Just an attempt at moneygrab. Do you even remember when they were selling actual hideouts created specifically by level designers? These looked very good, were special, were functional and were probably worth their price. This copy-pasta isn't, like all the copypasta hideouts GGG peddles around these days. They think we don't understand. But some of us do.

It's sad GGG has come to this. Indeed, if it was an ingame unlock, it could have stimulated people to play to unlock it. But paying your hard-earned (obviously, not for everyone) money on something you already see regularily? Just to "support" the game going in obviously wrong direction? Give me a break.
Last edited by Shade_RU_N53 on Aug 17, 2021, 9:28:00 AM
I normally support poe ongoing development even in hard times like this, but this does not feel right, this should be unlocked like the shaper one ,this was a really cool instance to motivate some people to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info