3.15.3b Patch Notes Preview

***added blessings to the breach tab.....oh wait
"
oestergreen wrote:
Still gonna murder low-life builds with Remnants that instant-kill <20% players, without the decency of at least coloring that mod differently from the other 50 blue mods:)

I'm ok with things that target large pools of builds... like immunities and spellblock and evade chance and yada yada, we all deal with it, all builds get hit by something ... but why have a box that targets literally 0.1% of builds that happen to be pure ES low-life ... aka builds with close to 1 health and max ES... just instant dying with full ES up to a box that has blue text like any other mod. but happens to delete those few few % of builds.

Its protection from nobrainers, die to this is simmilar to reflect map, no brain\won't read anything before open, just welcome to town...
SP33D Always in my veins...
Reminder: The Captcha IS the game. Half the shit that you find annoying is just to kill bots, not you.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Someday.. it'd be cool if there was a public issue tracker [1], to help increase visibility of specific issue reports. Maybe something for folks to either opt into or for the less-toxic, can be invited to be a part of.

Thanks dev/qa/eng/ops; glhf.

[1] Beyond the known-issue bug thread, I mean. Just a simple "ack" goes a long way!
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Sep 7, 2021, 9:03:32 PM
Unexpected patch detected!
Can we get some love for Battle Royal, GGG you have abandoned this now for 4 weeks please fix it. No one Q's for it so its a waste to have it even go live?
Ha! They finally fixed the catarina bug and the beast craft bug after many years.
Thank you for finally fixing all the over-tuned Rare monsters in Legion and Harvest that keep wrecking players in the most unfun and unfair way imaginable within a video game.

You are the best!
Last edited by Praimsara on Sep 7, 2021, 10:01:33 PM
Fixed a bug where adding an Itemised Beast to your Bestiary would not unlock relevant Beast Recipes.

Thank you for fixing this. Overdue but welcome.
Le Toucan Will Return
Thank you so much for all your hard work! Soon we're half way through this league and it has so far been an absolute blast! I'm enjoying myself so much, keep it up! 💪😁

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info