3.15.3b Patch Notes Preview

"
shahmat1972 wrote:
Can we get some love for Battle Royal, GGG you have abandoned this now for 4 weeks please fix it. No one Q's for it so its a waste to have it even go live?

Incase you hadn't noticed Elvis and 90% of the player base have left the building.You can't fix something that ain't broken.
Awesome, once again no changes to royale making us start at 50 players. HOW HARD IS IT TO CHANGE IT TO 25! We could have played this weekend and the last had you done that!
fixed a bug where 3/4 of the players are missing because we made bad choices, and after questioning we will create a hardmode for the 5% who claim this and deliver a fun game for the 95% casuals player like the 3.13

im so sad
Great :)
Thanks for the update GGG - i personally was hoping for fixed and optimised game to increase minimal FPS and solved continual game freezing, solved blight maps issues and the expected disconnection, also fixed currency tab so when you sell things on there on the bottom 'anthing' slots, adding currency to the tab doesn't put it on the bottom ones but the actual locatin allocated for it, that's bloody annoying.

vulkan fixes please ggg
All of the things in the patch should have never made it to release build in the first place.
And Oba's gong sound? I thought it was removed quite a few patches ago. Aparently, it was just a bug.
This all is sad.
Last edited by Shade_RU_N53 on Sep 8, 2021, 8:19:11 PM
thanks for silent nerfing simulacrum splinter farm in tirns end -_-
i hope you guys fucked something up.
Last edited by _TheQue_ on Sep 9, 2021, 11:23:34 AM
While the hard work is appreciated, I have to admit, I have played very little of this league. I played less last league than I usually do, but did manage to at least play to LV 100 on one character.

For the first time in a long time, I have actually grown bored with the current game. The repetition has grown stale. I am eagerly awaiting the next league and truly hope for something that grabs my attention and wont let go for a couple of months.

Keep up the hard work, truly appreciated, but I do hope for something great to be on the horizon soon.
...narf
Since I touched some nerves on one of the mods.. might as well post here.

When the players that don't have a parasocial relationship with the path of exile streamers can finally have news about what is next for the game?
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info