3.15.3b Patch Notes Preview

"
Tec606 wrote:
Syndicate portals opening around the player inside of a map would actually be better as sometimes the portals are blocked in jun's position.

As u move, so are they.

U basically bricked safehouse.
Well im gonna give up on Voltaxic Burst, another meh skill to the stash cuase not
a single buff tho this underpeformance spell, sadly.
Last edited by elpina on Sep 8, 2021, 3:02:08 AM
after patch my game crash every time in loading screen...
"
oestergreen wrote:
Still gonna murder low-life builds with Remnants that instant-kill <20% players, without the decency of at least coloring that mod differently from the other 50 blue mods:)

I'm ok with things that target large pools of builds... like immunities and spellblock and evade chance and yada yada, we all deal with it, all builds get hit by something ... but why have a box that targets literally 0.1% of builds that happen to be pure ES low-life ... aka builds with close to 1 health and max ES... just instant dying with full ES up to a box that has blue text like any other mod. but happens to delete those few few % of builds.

It doesn't just target lowlife builds, it also target Life builds. For them the mod reads "You have 20% less life".

They could add blue text to it, sure, but at the end of the day, you picked it. The easy solution here is just don't pick it...
"
medis13 wrote:
good job, fixing a game on a league that no body really plays anymore

There is literally one singular line that's league specific, the rest is core game fixes...
"
Fixed a bug where adding an Itemised Beast to your Bestiary would not unlock relevant Beast Recipes.

.... waaait... soo... these sellers were NOT scamming me? OMG... I knew my brain was right and I did accept the right beast...
Now I feel so bad asking refunds :S
Mathils actual cat
Yo Chris!
"By the way, the game is bad now"
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.
What’s up with previously added itemized beasts ?? Does it work now after adding it ?? Or is it lost ??
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
public issue tracker

a public bugzilla instance that syncs with their internal redmine bug tracker has been one of the really early suggestions we made and which got denied.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Thanks for all the hard work. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info