Will Sentinel Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

I actually enjoyed crafting for the first time since harvest got nerfed due to recombinators.
Sadly, almost deterministic crafting always gets removed by GGG instantly at league end.

Just hoping for a new crafting system in 3.19...
Please bring scourge back. Thankies! <3
Great i wont miss this league really
Path of exile: add a mechanics that you can easily forgot it exists while playing and who is boring af

also poe : delete it
Remove Archnem modifiers. Nobody cares about how easy it is for the sweaties to make full mirror tier gear. Remove Archnem, let the casuals enjoy the game. Once more for the people in the back. REMOVE ARCHNEM MODS.
Wish you had some balls to announce that AN trash will become core before 3.18 league start.
Last edited by Ra_tatatatat on Jul 20, 2022, 2:16:14 PM
yeah, once I realized you can use recombinators with fractured/corrupted items I knew right away it wouldn't go core :)))) pretty obvious, it was even more powerful than harvest. And I guess the new recombinators won't work with fractured/corrupted/mirrored items as everything else in the game
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
Seems fair. Recombinators I can live without. Looking forward to next league! Hoping we might still lose Torment even if not replaced with Sentinel as one or two podcasts speculated. An off switch for Betrayal/interventions would also be nice. (And quietly hoping for Archnemesis mods to shuffle off.)
"
dontplease wrote:
BRUH... I LIKE IT HOW IT IS. LEAVE IT ALONE. LEAVE IT IN. UWU

You don't even play wdym?
btw GGG removed more mechanics then added lol
BUT for some unknown reason refuse remove completly trash as torm spirits and talismans
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info