Will Sentinel Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

Recomb was the best thing to be added in a looong time imo. Had so much fun crafting my own pretty good items from dropped loot.

If they are gone....mite try play a bit. but more than likely... wake me when they come back
Satisfied with the decision, either way I wouldn't mind sentinel going core, in whatever form, so I guess that means it's better to put in a shelve for now and maybe take a look at what made it enjoyable in the future.
Also satisfied with recombiners, really powerful and very path of exile-like, with the cost of destroying 2 items to create a new one being a big gamble but also having big returns if it hits. Considerably more enjoyable than both Harvest and Eldritch crafting that was introduced in the past 2 years.
It's a great decision! If you want to make game worse
Recombs' were one of the greatest and most interesting craft mechaninc game ever seen and now you're just deleting it. Why exactly? Because you want players to not enjoy PoE? You want to make them suffer everytime when crafting an item?
"Oh, well, we'll add it in the future", translating from your language: "We are definetly not going to add it in the future or, maybe, we'll do it, after a COUPLE YEARS, in the meantime, keep having an awful crafting experience!"
Thanks for making game worse, GGG
Last edited by KraftiGen on Jul 20, 2022, 8:08:57 AM
"
Let me get this out of my chest , so you introduce league and happy with it and we enjoy how it works , then you remove it because we enjoyed it , why the hell you made it in first place what is the point of us player playing ur game when we not having fun anymore and you keep removing what make us enjoy playing , you remove good enjoyable things and adds degens and on death stuff that we hate if you see that's how the game should work , games should be hard yes but enjoyable too and we must have ways to overcome the hard aspect of it , when you keep nerfing our gear our skills our builds and buff monsters , monsters now acts like they have there own treee and ascendary passives , when you balance the entire game on the 1% of the players not fair for us all ...NO new player will play ur game i will never recommend it to my friends .. Keep going in that direction game wish you luck , you will lose ur currenct players too step by step

^
Probably the longest run on sentence ever.

I'll miss the sentinels, but look forward to whatever comes next
Personaly think that decidion is even WORS than deliting harvest, actual random involved as Cris saw, but he only wants 100000k deaths on his char and he will be happy.

Best decidion is just make Bex or Cris or someone to STREAM on not even hk but on softcore and kill uber bbosses XD, because for now you just keep saying that players dont know how to play your game XD wtf, THAn SHOW US HOW.

And GGG when you will delet Trickster? Like 0.1 pickrate and for you thats ok? How about stop deleting stuff and start atleast fixing chaos gems and dead assendencies.

"I cant kill uber bosses on charter that costs 400+ex, what did i do wrong?"
"YOU DIDNT USE RARES FROM THE FLOOR!!!" XD

BTW when the TFT will become core ahahaahahhahaah, oh stop/

Last edited by EverlastinOsu on Jul 20, 2022, 8:46:03 AM
TY GGG, keep the good work, listening community and improving mechanics/gaming experince with the core of Path of Exile's mojo: Drop it, craft it.
GGG is just as bad as Blizzard in thinking they know what the majority player base want.
If there's one thing that's always a good idea, it's to not flood the darn game with ANOTHER league mechanic.

Losing recombs is rough but we get some cracked mega-loot feature in every league so who cares?

Remove harvest while you're at it too please and put that crafting power into a new league mechanic instead

>:)

but yeah +1 anytime something doesn't go core. I can't get any of my buddies to stick past the campaign already because of the 20 systems they try learning.

P.S. - ACTUAL TRADE SYSTEM WHEN?
Mobile games have better trading...
Last edited by Tonst3r on Jul 20, 2022, 9:41:41 AM
Good riddance, I didn't really play this league because of this mechanic.
This was the right call. Thanks for the fun league! Excited for 3.19.

<3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info