Will Sentinel Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

Catalysts are cool. Metamorph was kind of a crappy league,
My favorite league by far from start to finish. First time ever getting a character to 100 or even playing longer than 2-3 weeks. Recombinators are wayyyyyy too op good thing they are gone. My one complaint is the challenges...they just suck, I hate being forced to play stuff I don't want to do and I refuse to buy an achievement from somebody as thats just a fake achievement. Anyways looking forward to next league!
So... [Removed by Support] Archnemesis gets added to the core game immediately. But something that the players actually enjoyed gets canned.

/smh
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jul 20, 2022, 5:10:33 PM
Excellent! I skipped this league and wasn't a fan of the mechanic anyhow. This honestly has me more excited for the next league since I don't have to spend any time messing with this leagues mechanic.
It's a good mechanic sooooo.. OK ≧◉◡◉≦
Maybe next time
Last edited by WolfyTamer on Jul 19, 2022, 11:55:36 PM
hi could we geet a manifesto as to the reasoning behind getting rid of recombinators in particular would love to hear the thought process behind this desicion
Great decision, you clearly learned from Harvest. I'm loving the restraint and care you all are showing these days - it will make this an even better game.
Well... I hoped recombinators will be nerfed and added to the core (tbh multiple fractured affixes, combining split bases and other stuff is almost cheating), but GGG decided to act more careful. It's ok. Next league will be just as broken anyway. xD

Edit. Recombinators MUST be added to the core. Maybe they should be as rare as awakener orb, or something like that, but they are needed. PoE got tons of good bases with interesting affixes, but you almost can't use them. Who cares about hp+%hp in alva items, if there is veiled mod with %hp/%mp that can be learned and crafted, or rolled with veiled chaos? It's cheaper, easier and much more effective, than trying to get good suffixes on a garbage item...
Last edited by Lonely.Cat on Jul 20, 2022, 5:14:35 AM
It was the most unlucky league I've ever played. I didn't get any drops and i didn't win any gambles. I'm glad it's over :) See you in the new league, good games.
Thanks for the info. Couldn't care less, but thanks nonetheless.

Will Archnemesis mods be removed from the core game? That is all I really want to know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info