Will Sentinel Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

F.
Please add it in a reasonable time 🙏
I barely go to fart around with the Sents, I found them quite fascinating! Never enuff hours in the day...:(
im still waiting for perandus to come back
Perandus enjoyer
Bad move to not let it go core, actually felt a reason to pick up / ID more items this league and was enjoying that aspect of it + rare exclusive mods from recombinating and crafting being more accessible, please do reconsider.
Phew, what a relief. Recombinating is a good concept, everything else was - as usual - a chore.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
How predictable :D not even Ultimatum core yet :D
KranglingKearKames
https://i.imgur.com/zB2RgAs.mp4
https://imgur.com/a/mafhrmH
Last edited by Yusnfczauj on Jul 18, 2022, 7:29:14 PM
Removing the recombiners sucks, how long did the players stay in the game to develop their TOP amulet/weapon. many continued playing just for that.......
About that :
Saboteurs and traps have long been BETTER THAN EVERYTHING.
Soon we will be playing only Poisonous Concoction, no cyclone, no bleed, no CoC, nothing......
They are taking away options to play, not giving us more options.
-I want to craft a powerful item, NO! pick up items from the floor!
Good players beat the game in HOURS because you have no idea how to solve this!!!! then NERF!
Things that give us pleasure, NERF!
Things that make us play even after we've done 40 challenges, -NO these items are too strong, NERF!
I like NERFS when it's right, I'm totally against taking the fun out of the game.
The real story is that you are no longer able to make the correct changes, simply because the players are better, faster and smarter.
I'm 51 years old, and I see you guys are getting older mentally than I am.
TOP PLAYERS, Streamers, Hardcore Players will always outperform your ideas because they are like I said, better, faster and smarter in every league.
And you had to thank them, simply because they create absurd items, and their followers spend many hours in the game trying to do the same.
If you continue with this mentality (destroying the fun, not the nerfs themselves, constructions etc) the league will become shorter and shorter, today we don't need more than 3 months of league, keep it up and soon (now?) the league dies, because we won't be able to craft the GOOD TIER ITEM that takes time to make.
The pleasure for many is creating GOOD TIER Items and simply EXPLODING THE BOSS! and it takes time, if a streamer(top player) starts to find these items are not worth the time invested, your league is dying way ahead of schedule.
It is correct to decrease the power of certain buildings, spells, attacks, It is also correct to increase the power of others, when the fun starts to limit the game starts to die, simple the game exists for fun and challenge.
When the fun of getting a GOOD Tier item, when the challenge of blowing up a boss in seconds ceases to exist, the league dies in 10 days, and the next one in 7 days, and...
Players and the community will always be much more creative than the developers, FACT!
SIMPLY are millions x GGG , and many of these players are mathematicians, engineers, programmers, others have HUGE potential to organize people, information etc...
YOU have a problem to solve, and that problem is not in the community or in the players, it is in your mind.
Questions you need to think about:
1st HOW DO I MAKE THIS GAME MORE FUN!
2nd HOW I MAKE PLAYERS PLAY MORE!
3rd HOW I BRING MORE PLAYERS!
4º HOW DO I SELL MORE PACKAGES!
5th WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT NERF'S and BUFF'S!
If you have a little understanding of psychology, question number 1 and 5 will answer almost everything.
Giving more options is always better than taking away options.

Sorry for the English, I used Google.
a lot of leagues have some crafting possibilities recently, expedition, scourge, sentinel, so cant stack them all.

very good decision
no fun allowed... sadge. Amezing mechanic, made the league 100x more enjoyable, finding good corrupted bases and creating pog items felt really great... but what did we expect... ggg butchered eldritch crafting they had to delete this too to make crafting miserable once again. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info