Updated 3.19 Expansion Timeline

Please let us use Mouse in Controller Mode for Crafting and Trading. Also let us please Select what of the two UI we wanna use.

Also let us chose a Insta Skill while Moving. Like the left Mouse Button works.

Thank You!

Controller Mode is sooo damn good for an old mens elbow and wrist.

Thank you again!
No matter how hard you try and how long you delay for... You can't nerf me.
Do we need to migrate our Sentinel League character(s) before the 3.19 update in order to keep your gear and currency?
"
Rogerdidit wrote:
Do we need to migrate our Sentinel League character(s) before the 3.19 update in order to keep your gear and currency?

Characters & stash contents automatically transfers over to the parent league once the temp league ends.
yeah launch it 1 week later when im starting work again FeelsBadMan fuuuck
oh,nooooo
Last edited by Hartmanncc on Jul 21, 2022, 10:03:06 AM
This one better be good. Autumn and all, I'll be ready! <3
"
Esubane wrote:
Sure, if it needs to be delayed it then delay it and ship a product that's actually playable on launch. I quit playing the league like 3 weeks ago already and I'm fine with it.

Sentinel launch was a fucking trainwreck due to how unbalanced Archnemesis modifiers were. You had to nerf them like five times for the game to feel playable and it's still pretty trash due to how common long-lasting ground degen zones are.

Make some balance changes, shift the damn meta because it's been the same for past 12 months or so. Early game half of the playerbase plays Witches and the other half plays Raiders and maybe some boss killers (Seismic Trap Saboteur). The game has like 7 classes and 19 'specs' but half of those 'specs' have less than 1 percent representation in the meta game.

Make a good league. Sentinel was a good league. Leveling the control matrix was done in 3 days and using the league mechanic wasn't obnoxious. Archnemesis on the other hand was a terrible league. The league UI was god-awful with tiny storage space and fragments being unstoreable anywhere else. And not even stacking (even though they were essentially currency items). Also the recipes were impossible to figure out, you HAD to visit third party resources to know what they require. Worst league in years. Don't do that, please.

Not sure it was unplayable man, it wasn’t easy and there were a lot of overtuned mobs, but we managed to get through to maps and by that point GGG were already making adjustments.

Also, it may feel like the same meta for the past 12 months but this league was a given simply because they made no balance changes. I agree that some classes/ascendancies are underwhelming but that has been a problem for a long time.

You’re completely entitled to your opinion but why you have exaggerate everything is beyond me.
I really loved Sentinel League. I am looking forward to what you have next. Great job everyone at GGG!
Good. You people take the time you need. You people make quality.

Much love.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info