Updated 3.19 Expansion Timeline

Maybe try and infuse some fun into the game that doesn't just appeal to the .1% you seem to only care about. I love the core game but the way you handle loot and crafting and over reliance on RNG ruins the experience.

The game could be a zillion times more fun if you just made something you found usuable pretty much right away without having to go through a ridiculous gauntlet of nested RNG just to be able to equip it. In no world is that fun.
Well i have fun. Where would be the fun with a game in which you can mold any item to your liking with a few clicks and nearly no effort ?

You would be done with it in a week, at most.

I like the system how it is. There are lots of ways to play the game and get the items you want. You just have to put a little effort into it.

If you are not willing to do that PoE is not the game for you.
Release Classic PoE. it will be better until PoE 2.
To be forgotten, A fate worse than death

Bring back Synthesis
When can we have a fix date? I need to take vaccation in the right week :(
Any word on any end-of-season special events? (Endless Delve, etc.?) I'm convalescing right now with time to play, but seems kind of futile to jump into sentinel if it's going away in three weeks. (I played Ziz' gauntlet for 24 hours and only got as high as level 29.)
I'm up for anything, but I don't see any rumblings about any possible min-leagues despite the delayed start. Have they waited to announce those until the league reveal in the past?
"
patriley wrote:
So u gonna delay next league because...yes. Nice.

With this, we ahve 3 league starts that delay one week, so in one year (4 leagues) 1 month lost for free.

One thing is u have one problem with one league, but now this is becoming a habit.

So bad, GGG. So bad.

And ofc, never heard ur playerbase.

At this rate, they are on their way to becoming the new activision blizzard

Tbf the leagues are planned throughout the year which means that if one is delayed all following ones will be too unless the devs go out of their way and release one earlier to get back in the original rythm.
Sentinel kind of burned me out, didn’t find it that interesting or rewarding and it was getting kind of mindnumbing, but looking forward to the next league. Hopefully you won’t kill the small bits of remaining fun with the nerfs this league. The archery buff really wasn’t all I’d have hoped for.
I miss zooming around and nuking entire screens, that has always been the part that brings me back to PoE.

Lately I’ve been getting interested in the lore of PoE more, so if you could focus more on that aspect I would personally love it.
Good job otherwise, still loving the game obviously.
A date plz... Need it now.
You said : very soon...
7 days later... Nothing...
"
axeltt012 wrote:
To be forgotten, A fate worse than death

Bring back Synthesis

^^^ this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info