Updated 3.19 Expansion Timeline

In the last post GGG literally said they might delay it with one week, so the date is just an estimate... yet you guys took days off.

Conclusion: PoE players dont read. Use written numbers when you're not sure so their eyes wont catch it, and use the numeric version when you are.
Damn this is bad news. My vacation also starts on 08.12 (coincidentally).

Come on, let's make a deal. Move it back to 08.12 and I'll buy two duck pets.

One week delay or no delay, why does it matter?
Next league will be dead in a week just like Sentinel, maybe even faster this time.

Sure, if it needs to be delayed it then delay it and ship a product that's actually playable on launch. I quit playing the league like 3 weeks ago already and I'm fine with it.

Sentinel launch was a fucking trainwreck due to how unbalanced Archnemesis modifiers were. You had to nerf them like five times for the game to feel playable and it's still pretty trash due to how common long-lasting ground degen zones are.

Make some balance changes, shift the damn meta because it's been the same for past 12 months or so. Early game half of the playerbase plays Witches and the other half plays Raiders and maybe some boss killers (Seismic Trap Saboteur). The game has like 7 classes and 19 'specs' but half of those 'specs' have less than 1 percent representation in the meta game.

Make a good league. Sentinel was a good league. Leveling the control matrix was done in 3 days and using the league mechanic wasn't obnoxious. Archnemesis on the other hand was a terrible league. The league UI was god-awful with tiny storage space and fragments being unstoreable anywhere else. And not even stacking (even though they were essentially currency items). Also the recipes were impossible to figure out, you HAD to visit third party resources to know what they require. Worst league in years. Don't do that, please.
Last edited by Esubane on Jul 21, 2022, 4:43:29 AM
I'm happy with the delay, but I wish they would wait to talk about dates until they knew for sure.
Merci beaucoup <3
THANKS for that!!!
Fishing League!?
where AH ?????????????
IGN: VLADIZMAS
Sentinel is one of the best leagues i have ever played (started in Perandus league). League mechanic is not complex, its easy to understand and play. Recommbintators too addictive, and i still hope they somehow will go into core. Hope new league will be close as good as Sentinel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info