Updated 3.19 Expansion Timeline

"

GGG I really hope that you gonna hear the community feedback, which ask you to not to do the delay.

Do you really think GGG will change their Schedule because some people prepared vacation on the, now, wrong date?
I hope that you're just kidding but I'm afraid that you're serious...
"
Assassamsoul wrote:

Do you really think GGG will change their Schedule because some people prepared vacation on the, now, wrong date?
I hope that you're just kidding but I'm afraid that you're serious...

Preparin for the worst, hopin for the best.
"
Fart_Smucker wrote:
Ok so it was maybe the 12th and now its not and now its maybe the 19th? I guess hopefully we'll get a date soon? Good lord...

It´s a freaking month in advance, relax...
I would rething your game design choices if I were you and Archnemesis isn’t majorely reworked. I’m fine with difficult contet cuz I can get reasonably tanky with 100 mil dps however I’m not fine with annoying content that hurts the 1% of top players because it turns new players away and therefore hurts the economy that supplies the 1%.
KranglingKearKames
https://i.imgur.com/zB2RgAs.mp4
https://imgur.com/a/mafhrmH
"
Vennto wrote:
"
Fart_Smucker wrote:
Ok so it was maybe the 12th and now its not and now its maybe the 19th? I guess hopefully we'll get a date soon? Good lord...

It´s a freaking month in advance, relax...

Yes the 19th next month is almost a month away, ok? But their maybe of said date is irksome as lately they've just been releasing content when they feel like it and sneaking delays at the last minute which it NEVER used to be like this years ago but lets not get into those weeds. Point is, god forbid they know their own schedule to let others know rather than give us two posts with 'maybe' involved in the fucking date. Saying nothing is better in that case. So now we're sitting here with this 19th as a maybe until who knows when we'll get a confirmation which again never used to happen.
Its okay for me. Last League start wasnt this bad except for Archnemesis which will hopefully be removed or hard nerfed/fixed next league.

Otherwise i will stop playing after 1 week again, not because the game is too hard but archnemesis monster are going onto my nerfes. They sometimes take as much time as a boss and nearly drop same shit as blue monsters.
"
turiangel2014 wrote:
Okay so give us something more to do I for one got board after so many seasons of maps because it's just the same crap different abilities add more end game use maps as a paragon level or something. Since release and over 100 characters later the game's gotten boaring. Sure some are able to keep replaying but really it's the same stuff with new balance.. at this point I'd expect more from an update. Or even a fixed market were item's are fixed price and once in the market we shouldn't have to wait on others to decide if we get the item when we paid the asking price... Get ride of the chat bots also always selling products earned in game for real money. .

[Removed by Support] 100 as a cap is perfectly fine. Also you want GGG to go though every single item in the game, put a "fixed price" on it because you're salty that u cant have instant access to items u want lmao. Obviously they're getting rid of chat bots when they can, they don't have someone monitoring every global/trade chat. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jul 23, 2022, 8:05:46 PM

Please nerf the passive archetypes overperforming and dominating every single league start :

Necromancer
Saboteur
Traps
Minions
Mines
EA
Seismic Trap
Skeleton Mages
Lightning Strike
etc.

Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Finally a league with buffs and qol please. please go back to good leagues like delve and pre delve. Last 4 leagues were horrible
"

Please nerf the passive archetypes overperforming and dominating every single league start :

Necromancer
Saboteur
Traps
Minions
Mines
EA
Seismic Trap
Skeleton Mages
Lightning Strike
etc.

please also nerf builds that everybody does once they have a tiny bit of currency, CoC ice nova for example *cough*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info