let's go 19 is better i have a weadding the 13 LUL
Last edited by mortecouye on Jul 24, 2022, 12:49:25 PM
"
HellsW1ind wrote:
"
furfur404 wrote:
"
Gruentod wrote:
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the new twitch drop.

lol I just get my wings after 3 months of waiting, I hope this wont happen again in 3.19

I am not sure but I think there is a way to get the directly after you have collected them provided you follow a few steps and provided you have at least a few moments of patience but reading from your post it seems that you have the patience, now for the ''trick''.

When you unlock the wings on Twitch, check on www.pathofexile.com, this site thus, your HOME, My Account, View Transactions (on the right of the screen, under your avatar) list and then after getting to that screen click once more on 'View Account Transactions'.

When you click on that last link on pathofexile.com I think you should be able to see your unlocked Twitch MTX in game, in the cosmetic inventory but since it's been a while I am not sure if these were the actual correct steps to take, which I think they were I just can't remember 100% but am almost certain that this, or similar way is to get directly access to your unlock because that's how I've been doing it, since someone tipped me on that way because I had to wait also for them to appear, admittedly never like you months on end but maybe you can either try what I've told you or google similar approach.

If my instructions don't work feel free to ask in game global chat whenever you want and someone is probably, I think, going to show you the correct steps which resemble what I just explained to you and nothing else really. (meaning the procedure is similar)

Anyway, I hope you understand me and well.

Good luck and have fun, Exile.

damn you wrote a whole poem,sorry just saw it. Interesting instruction you have there, will try in 3.19. Actually I texted the support about my wings since I was waiting them for long and after some time I kinda forget about it but after I quit league I remember about wings so. I get wings in like 5 minutes lol.
So u gonna delay next league because...yes. Nice.

With this, we ahve 3 league starts that delay one week, so in one year (4 leagues) 1 month lost for free.

One thing is u have one problem with one league, but now this is becoming a habit.

So bad, GGG. So bad.

And ofc, never heard ur playerbase.

At this rate, they are on their way to becoming the new activision blizzard
Can't wait.
haaaa .... the return of the announcement of the announcement .... GGG's guilty pleasure ....
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Ok I took off the weekend of the 19th lmao don't bamboozle us now and say the 12th is back on xD

edit: lotta salty people in this thread. I can't wait for the livestream reveal woot!
Last edited by oGsShadow on Jul 25, 2022, 1:51:25 PM
Spoiler
RIP Aegis

rip my week off, xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info