Updated 3.19 Expansion Timeline

Crazy people already asked fora vacation in their jobs to league start on 12th
Our glorious leader 👑 Can do no wrong ❌ If I'm in camp 🧱 Then I've been bad 👿
Suddenly im not excited anymore because of delay. Woah
What the fuck is it with those comments, is everybody playing Stray or some shit?
Second-class poe gamer
would prefer 26th tbh
Our glorious leader 👑 Can do no wrong ❌ If I'm in camp 🧱 Then I've been bad 👿
Can't wait. Thanks for a great game. PoE is like a fine watch with many gears some old some new, nothing is perfect. Looking forward to the revamped leagues league.

(I hope one of the coming leagues in the future is called "IDIOTS" and it's about Maven's brothers and sisters who she thinks all ate each other but some "made it through" like her but they did it wrong and they were really damaged but still remain very powerful and they have some inspiration from Lovecrafts Azathoth The blind idiot god and the league can be a bit silly and weird as they have a tremendous effect on the worlds where we get odd mods that have wacky effects like regen armor or melded power charges since they are so popular and gems you can reroll different behaviors and conditions on. Crafted gems? Fused gems?)

Keep grinding.
There are 20 different types of boats namely trawler, tug, deck boat, dingy, lifeboat, sailboat, cuddy, pontoon, ferry, houseboat, Center Console Boat, bass boat, bay boat, bowrider, Convertible Fishing Boat, Dual console boat, catamaran, inflatable boats, utility boat & yacht.

Yet no boat survived the update.
meow
lets hope they will leave nothing from this league especially achievments

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info