Updated 3.19 Expansion Timeline

Nice
I booked vacation days to be free on launch 12th fuuuuuuuuuck.
[Removed by Support] Also not surprised about a delay. What else is new?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jul 20, 2022, 7:58:54 PM
DOGGYCATBUOBROSIFMANDUDEGUYPAL
"
turiangel2014 wrote:
Okay so give us something more to do I for one got board after so many seasons of maps because it's just the same crap different abilities add more end game use maps as a paragon level or something. Since release and over 100 characters later the game's gotten boaring. Sure some are able to keep replaying but really it's the same stuff with new balance.. at this point I'd expect more from an update. Or even a fixed market were item's are fixed price and once in the market we shouldn't have to wait on others to decide if we get the item when we paid the asking price... Get ride of the chat bots also always selling products earned in game for real money. .

Sounds like you just need a new game.
Very excited to see what next league will bring, expecting some major shakeups. In the meantime, CATW & rueDD
No surprises we ran into issues there :D but please make beta testing the league as minimal as possible.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Hopefully Headhunter buffs wont randomly drop off next league. Sentinel is still a lot of fun though :D GJ as always GGG.
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
bruuuuuh
Boat went wrong way?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info