August Expansion Name Reveal

good
"
spidercide wrote:
i want to socket boat gems in my boat

my friend once told me, "you need to float a goat boat if you want to cross the goat moat."

maybe goat gems are in order??
3.19 Lake of Kalandra
3.20 Shrek's Swamp
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
Don't forget to bring your towel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAUcHcVnzBM

:D :D :D
Wow, amazing, 3.19 is on its way. Wooooot!

Really can't wait to see what new RNG they are going to add to make the game even more unpredictable.

Last amazing addition was Archnemesis, so cool having a select broken modifiers that can one shot a build that can face tank Sirus (or pretty much most bosses). So amazing when combinations of these mods can produce single rare enemies stronger than any map boss. So much more fun when you encounter them after reviving and they are at times actually useless against you. Its that level kind of RNG that really strikes gold.

Curious what new cool additions they make to the Atlas bosses. Burning 28 maps (which I didn't do because I actually like to enjoy my game and not stroll from map to map, but have absolutely zero issue with someone else doing this. And if anything they can provide the rest of us with more frequent invitations, again barely for me but why not have the option) is completely exploitative right? Really looking forward to them nerfing this aspect so making currency is even harder.

Also in the midst of "fixing things" with regards to this end game content, I sure do hope they don't touch the Searing Exarch. What an amazing intuitive and genius boss encounter. When his balls multiply to the point where the entire arena is filled with them swinging in your face and even if they were paused you would still have difficulty navigating through them (and lets make their damage quite powerful for what they are) and even Maven is dumbfounded by how many they are and can barely keep up with busting a few of them, I really have to say, it is an amazing moment. I get such chills, wonderous chills, seeing such an non-interactive and intellectually advanced design really inspired me for greater things in life.

Not like the Eater of Worlds, who has an actual logical pattern that one can interact with. No no no, we want super genius designs.

Fingers crossed they make zero changes to this.

Looking forward to how much more they will nerf drops as well. Nothing more thrilling than playing more than 200 T16 maps in a single season and the only currency you make is by selling invitations and essences (and not by skipping maps), with 2 exalt drops the entire season. This really amps up the entire experience. Its just so wonderous. Or perhaps Exalts should not drop any more in Standard at all... Wow, that would be a good idea actually, they should do it. Giving you that one for free GGG :) With love :) You can throw it in league as well, people will be thrilled.

Really looking forward to even less ways to make currency, its just so amazing.

Also can't wait to see the 3.19 uber nerfs. 2 seasons with the same balance? Man, I can't wait to see how they crush every build we have come up with now. So enticing and so much fun playing against the developers in reality. A whole new level of interaction. We are finding ways to play their game, they are finding ways to stop us from playing. Don't think any other developer is as involved.

Also can't wait to hear what new information they will drop with regards to "their vision", which is so dynamic. Man, you have to love a vision that starts out one way, goes in another, turns into something else, then changes again into something completely different. Its just, so visionary.

Making the successor of Diablo 2? What? Thats yesteryear. Its time now we make the isometric successor of Elder Ring. Cause PoE is so eeeeezzz... Especially new players love it. None of them drop it after one season. Never happened, not a single time. Especially with the wonderful community pushing them to play nothing but league, this is such a welcoming thought for an RPG player from any other game, the idea that all their work for a season is reset and that THE ONLY AND SINGLE WAY that we should play the game is LEAGUE!

By extension, Standard should really have even more ways to be left aside. I think they should start wiping a select currency at random each league from Standard character. Has to be random though, because RNG is the essence of life. If that select currency is your exalts, even better, what an interesting way to keep you invested and wanting more!

Also looking forward to the new meta, I so enjoy how they give you an entire passive tree and 100+ build options and make only a handful viable each season. Man, the only thing that was missing from PoE was moba influenced metas. This is the way. So hyped to see which beloved build I will have to again rebuild from scratch for it to not be able to do the content it used to, improve it, and still barely get it to its previous efficiency. So much more hyped to see a 30c meta build after that zip through everything. This is just so creative. What an amazing way to put to use all the mechanics we have learned over the last decade of playing this game. Such an amazing way to utilize our creativity, with being tunneled into playing the way the game wants us to play. Ultimately, we don't play the game, the game plays us. Now THAT is meta. I don't think any idea can surpass this level of concept.

Also looking forward to the new performance improvements. Man, the devs are really on top of things with this one. Its so great to see your rig handle the game just fine (along with Doom Eternal, Cyberpunk, Assassins Creed, and anything else on maximum graphics) and see it progressively struggle to calculate the same things in PoE with each update. I think this is totally uber. Adds a new level of difficulty. Its so crazy good dying from a freeze up on your screen because the game is AGAIN loading assets, even though it took a good 10 mins to load them and launch the game to begin with. This is just super genius level kind of stuff. Losing 10% xp for a freeze up is next level kind of stuff. The challenge to reach 100 is true in this one, which actually makes a difference when you reach 100, an actual accomplishment that one should strive for in life. No need to waste time with actual life, work, or anything else you can enjoy. No no, losing 10% xp for random freezes and random archnemesis mods is the true endeavor of life. A journey within. A path to enlightenment.

PoE 2 with pbr and performance that is as good as PoE from 2019 and no performance drop as they claimed? Who wants that, we want lag fests, server instability, and coding that does not even know how to load assets without freezing the game for a good 10 seconds. THIS is the WAY!

Looking forward to your 3.19 release guys. Honestly. No sarcasm at all. Looking sooooo forward to it. Along with your small announcement. Hope its news on PoE2 dropping in 2025, and how you will double down "on your vision" with it.

Keep up the amazing work. It takes real talent to suck out the enjoyment of such a great game gradually over time.

Cheers.
Almost forgot, looking forward to the apologists ready to defend you as well. They are purer than pure gold. They are the diamonds and pearls of our wonderous experience we call life.

But, I do have a life as well.... sorry if I don't check in and keep up with responses.
new skill gems YEP?
If ultimatum is not in I'm not playing.

False promises the past 2 leagues now saying it was gonna be in.
@HazaRdReborN
too many words
click bait league's name .... ROFL
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info