August Expansion Name Reveal

Finally an aquatic league?! Fingers crossed...
My gut instinct is this looks like another league that'll give players a chance to experience power and flexibility with items only to yoink it away at the end >.>
Awakened Combustion Support when?
The is a lake - boat league confirmed
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
that's badass dude
Mirrors for everyone confirmed.
everybody talking about boat league or mirrors of kalandra and I was thinking about other stuff.

1-) Small announcement at the beginning of the stream (PoE2 related?)

2-) Lake of Kalandra is a multi word league name, those are usually big lagues (Atlas of Worlds, Conquerors of the Atlas, etc.) while small leagues have just one word for their names (Sentinel, Ultimatum, Prophecy). Another big change in the end game incoming?
Please let ATC1 Mud Flats friendly always hit to death
"
luluch wrote:
Another big change in the end game incoming?

In the first 3.19 announcement of the announcement of the annou... anyway

"
The scope of this expansion is bigger than Sentinel

They've just added uber content in a smaller expansion and now we get an even bigger one? If they can keep this up I can only assume that PoE 2.0 will be bigger than we thought :o

Or they meant the league mechanic itself which is welcomed as well.
This will be a league of adding stats from Unique Items to Rare Items.

Probably on the principle of spinning the wheel. You will need to destroy the item to get the stat, it goes into the pool. We spin the wheel and a random stat is added to our rare item. It will be about taking advantage of the interesting properties of unique low-level items in the endgame. The item turns Mirrored so you cannot modify it again.

They will definitely use the appearance of water ripples as a theme in the UI.

TBW. I think Kalandra was never a person. Just a lake name. And this lake gives you the ability to craft items, but someone captures the power and itemizes it into the Mirror of Kalandra like the reflection in the water.
"
Palldarvi wrote:
"
Valencius81 wrote:
Everyone is saying Boat League.
I predict an endless dive league.

You get a scuba-pack that fills up with an air supply based on new airstreams found in maps.

Within the lake you find different submerged "caves" filled with monsters and loot.
You can loot a new type seagrass that you can exchange with the Lady of the Lake for certain shells, a new crafting currency. Each shell will have a certain theme, e.g. reroll life mods, chaos mods etc.

Once you get deep enough into the lake the Lady will challenge you to 1 on 1 combat, if you are worthy she will drop a new 2handed sword that counts as all weapons with an offhand sheath that protects you from damage.

Her only voiceline will be "on a still day looking into the lake is almost like looking into a mirror of your soul". If you listen to it 1000000000000 times you unlock a super secret easter egg that reveals that the league was only a rehash of Delve and you get 5000 Mirrors, thereby breaking the economy.

Not sure what u are smoking but I guess u need a prescription for it.
Don´t smoke gras walk on it :)

Cheers Pall

Sometimes my brain does weird things :)

When I read the name I immediately thought of endless diving into the depths of the lake and for some reason the whole King Arthur / Excalibur theme popped in my head.
And it just went from there.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info