August Expansion Name Reveal

nice
"
luluch wrote:
everybody talking about boat league or mirrors of kalandra and I was thinking about other stuff.

1-) Small announcement at the beginning of the stream (PoE2 related?)

2-) Lake of Kalandra is a multi word league name, those are usually big lagues (Atlas of Worlds, Conquerors of the Atlas, etc.) while small leagues have just one word for their names (Sentinel, Ultimatum, Prophecy). Another big change in the end game incoming?
those are expansions, not the league names
"
starphil7 wrote:

It's the league name, since expansions are once a year and we're not quite in December yet.
"You'll be able to experience the new Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra expansion for free on August 19th (PDT) on PC and on August 24th (PDT) on Xbox and PlayStation."
"
smplx wrote:
BTW did Kalandra ever make any appearance in any way shape or form ever in POE? Maybe this will be a world first?

Nope. Never. This is a first.

We don't even know the gender of Kalandra, if he/she/it is even human.

I have been looking forward to some Kalandra lore finally, but I expected it to be coming with PoE2.

"
Inscaped wrote:
"
starphil7 wrote:

It's the league name, since expansions are once a year and we're not quite in December yet.
"You'll be able to experience the new Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra expansion for free on August 19th (PDT) on PC and on August 24th (PDT) on Xbox and PlayStation."

They call every league "expansion".
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Pelagoth on Jul 30, 2022, 8:28:07 AM
"
Pelagoth wrote:
"
Inscaped wrote:
"
starphil7 wrote:

They call every league "expansion".
The post is literally "August Expansion Name Reveal", I don't think that's the league, but we'll see.
Last edited by Inscaped on Jul 30, 2022, 8:47:29 AM
Ooooh Lake of Kalandra! Does this mean we'll finally get to go fishing?
Boatleague Pog
"
Inscaped wrote:
"
starphil7 wrote:

They call every league an expansion in that regard. The major atlas expansion though isn't due until 3.21 since the last one was during 3.17 Archnemesis with Siege of the Atlas. So Lake of Kalandra is likely the league name in this regard.

That being said though this will be a large update with a ton of new endgame stuff as GGG has confirmed literally every league until 2.0 will be exactly that from here on out. They're playing catchup getting the game and community ready for the way we're going to play in 2.0 so we'll have plenty of massive content updates to come.
Another one POG
i want to socket boat gems in my boat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info