Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Livestream Twitch Drops

Very nice wings, thanks!
Nice, they don't fit anything else i have but one day i might use them.
"
TheSaintRebel wrote:
In my opinion, a better reward would be pets.

Unkillable things you instinctively trying to kill . No thx . Got like A lot of attempts to kill that scourgey-thingy in a thrill of a fight xD
"
nikola061 wrote:
Imagine being that guy that complains about free game giving free stuff. Just imagine.

I was just thinking, "Nobody is talking about the expansion here".

But, since I'm here I may as well say that I wouldn't mind seeing a small helm attachment or glowing eyes next time.
Eat your vegetables.
could have just gave 50 store points and everybody would of been much happier, sure it's "free" but nothing would have been better than this. or even a mystery box of our choosing instead of wings. hope the league is good, and if you still haven't done anything for melee ( without gutting other classes to get people to play melee ) you're really dropping the ball again
"
brayo wrote:
But I already have them. Remember when I gave you guys money for the gambling boxes?

they got what they wanted out of you already lol
got em already, not as ugly as some people say

... so gonna get another one for free, /wayne the twitch event, but mute and go is the spirit
"
Rextec wrote:
could have just gave 50 store points and everybody would of been much happier, sure it's "free" but nothing would have been better than this. or even a mystery box of our choosing instead of wings. hope the league is good, and if you still haven't done anything for melee ( without gutting other classes to get people to play melee ) you're really dropping the ball again

Melee absolutely needs some love. Pure melee player here in all rpgs, really love the playstyle in PoE, but it really needs something to keep up with the casters/rangers, as to not feel like it's a niche and not an archetype.
"
tiomka1992 wrote:
"
Rextec wrote:

Melee absolutely needs some love. Pure melee player here in all rpgs, really love the playstyle in PoE, but it really needs something to keep up with the casters/rangers, as to not feel like it's a niche and not an archetype.

yeah i'm a big fan of it too, it's needed buffs and fix's for multiple leagues now, it can't really be on par with bow chars and casters, but that doesn't mean it has to be unviable and unfun. i'd like a new melee skill, or some changes to sweep/dom blow
Cool Cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info