Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Teasers

"
PoitelMarto wrote:
Well the reverse option is the 123 mods being all negative so it's hardly a good outcome is it ?

not reverse version 123&456 because we get 2 items
reverse version->456&123 we aslo get 123 item
EDIT: i something forgot 5 min
EDIT2: Ig we get 123 negative in left item on right item we will get 123 positive then all correctly
Last edited by andrew167 on Aug 18, 2022, 2:44:01 PM
"
andrew167 wrote:
"
PoitelMarto wrote:
Well the reverse option is the 123 mods being all negative so it's hardly a good outcome is it ?

not reverse version 123&456 because we get 2 items
reverse version->456&123 we aslo get 123 item
EDIT: i something forgot 5 min

Looks like u are right and we get 10%. Also if we wana exactly 3 mods, all the outcomes with 2 mods are bad for us since thitd desired mod is negative. So just 10% to get what we want and 90% to completely brick
It´s actually 10% chance yes.. i screwed up in my head with 50:50.
"Either you hit it, or you don´t" :D

But after taking my time and getting excel to do it proberly it ends up being 10 different combinations (all mirrors already subtracted from the pool) and one of those 10 is the triple desired mods.

Edit: I am damn tired though, so i may still have a brainfart xD
Last edited by aggrofee on Aug 18, 2022, 3:17:05 PM
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
I Denizen I wrote:

+1 Chaos skill gem level
T1 Chaos Dot Multi (24%)
T2 Dot Multi (23%)

And now check how much it all costs. And also what is the probability of losing this item. In addition, count HOW MANY of these items you will lose before you get the right one. Did you craft anything at all in this game? Because everything you write is some kind of nonsense.

You can look at my characters, profile is open.

You seem to be missing the point POE is balanced around potential, players can gain astronomical benefit with the new league mechanic and so they adjusted things to be in line with what the new potentials are.

That is the up and down of the argument, and your inability to accept it and resorting to poorly veiled insults is a sure sign of your intelligence.
cute wolf helmet but is another leveling unique what we rally needed? there are so many already.
Any pc players know if 30ms is good enough for lockstep?
Last edited by INFINITY-BLOOD on Aug 18, 2022, 11:44:40 PM
"

Should be for most builds, I played POE on ADLS for the longest time and it was fine unless i do a build with many many projectiles etc. I still get 10ms with NBN here in Australia.
"
Thesuffering wrote:
"

Should be for most builds, I played POE on ADLS for the longest time and it was fine unless i do a build with many many projectiles etc. I still get 10ms with NBN here in Australia.

Thx will definitely give it a go then. Have fun on league start today :) may RNG favor you^_^
"
"
Thesuffering wrote:
"

Thx will definitely give it a go then. Have fun on league start today :) may RNG favor you^_^

You too bud. :).
"

I have played with lockstep ever since it was released and back then I had 50-60 ms and it was fine. The most important thing is that your ping is fairly stable. If it jumps up all the time it can feel pretty bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info