Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Teasers

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
cute wolf helmet but is another leveling unique what we rally needed? there are so many already.

Could be more than just a leveling helmet as recovering life on spell suppression is a unique mechanic to the game. Currently only recovering ES on spell suppression is implemented.

I don't know the exact ranges of that helmet, but it could very well be up to 200 life recovered and that could be quite insane with 100% spell suppression on a life based build.

Just saying, that's a possible endgame use for this helmet and not just for leveling.

Try it before you "1 Alch" it.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Btw, how spell suppression works? I mean, if i'm staying in Shapers Beam, how it will work? Will i suppress damage every 1 seconds or every instance of damage( i.e. every tick)?
"
siblingvv wrote:
Btw, how spell suppression works? I mean, if i'm staying in Shapers Beam, how it will work? Will i suppress damage every 1 seconds or every instance of damage( i.e. every tick)?

Spell suppression only works on hits and ailment damage those hits inflict.
Not on stuff like shaper beam which is a degen/damage over time effect without hits.
Last edited by aggrofee on Aug 19, 2022, 12:24:40 PM
Is there any way to "Self Hit" with specifically spell damage? preferably minisucle amounts of it? I know there are loops you can do, but I'm not sure of those are just "Hits" or "Spell Hits"
OMG you nerfed the standard base item for Animated Guardians, now it is useless for minion builds. I am talking about Victario's Flight. These shoes with "You and Allies have 10% Increased Movement Speed." were the only reason to get them as AG starter and gave your little army a bit more speed. Now they are absolutely useless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info