We now host the Community Wiki! What does that mean?

"
Atlantis_arch wrote:
RIP secondary wiki. Just as PoB first version gone into void after a very same move by GGG.
Sure it'll be now free, but with poor servers. And some content not that free to display because that's how freedom of speech and plain an usable information works for Chris.

Start using some decent "forum" first.
Regards

You've never had free speech on the wiki. We've always moderated it.
I feel like it's a bit late.

The wiki died to sites like PoEDB because of the community. Not money.
PoEDB update information themselves and have far better affix search functionality. You guys are gunna have to redesign that wiki to be far more efficient as both an information and database tool.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Lol, this is by far the most you guys did for beginning players in like your history. What took you so long tho?
nice
the wiki i use to check item from there
nowaday always outdated
poggins
Hmmm.

Community rage bcs Manifesto, so GGG show awesome support to dead wiki :D
And community is happy :)

But as others say. This wiki is dead. Many pages are outdated + disgusting design (ADS).
PoEDB is much better in every way. Too late GGG, too late... I think, it's the same as balance in the game. Here can also be "too late GGG"
So in order to stop people from being confused by the outdated info here
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki, perhaps you should get in contact with fandom and tell them to drop any use of the word "official" that implies the wiki is endorsed by GGG.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
JuldaFulda wrote:
Hmmm.

Community rage bcs Manifesto, so GGG show awesome support to dead wiki :D
And community is happy :)

But as others say. This wiki is dead. Many pages are outdated + disgusting design (ADS).
PoEDB is much better in every way. Too late GGG, too late... I think, it's the same as balance in the game. Here can also be "too late GGG"

I have to disagree. poewiki is not outdated or dead at all. Maybe you didn't thoroughly read the post and meant the fandom wiki.

PoEDB doesn't cover all mechanics or a version history. Its wiki is copy pasted from poewiki and it even references it. Also if you want to edit something currently only one person reviews it.

So poewiki is anything but dead and a very important part of PoEs ecosystem.
THAT'S SUCH AMAZING NEWS!!!!

Very good call and thanks to all who made it possible!
<3
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence! -Kirac

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info