ExileCon 2023 - Event and Ticket Details

LOL, So many people mad about location. Dont you think its about time us OCE gamers catch a break ? I've been having to deal with 200+ ping and no OCE servers on every game I've played for the past 30 years .

Get a hold of your selves NA/EU.

edit: Cost just as much for us to get to you guys for every other gaming convention in the world.
Last edited by thetarko on Aug 15, 2022, 3:22:29 AM
"
Ashriel wrote:
I'd absolutely do this, if I thought you actually cared and wanted me there.

Lmao, what are you even on about.
"
Ashriel wrote:
I'd absolutely do this, if I thought you actually cared and wanted me there.

WHAT?
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Aug 15, 2022, 7:43:42 AM
"Priority queueing for Path of Exile 2 and Path of Exile Mobile game demos"

This really is just completely awful, y'know?

The select few of us from Closed Beta, who have supported, played, and enjoyed this game since it's very beginning...

We get nothing, you know? They don't even have the decency to allow us access to the demo or closed beta of PoE2, which is the least they could do to reward long-time players.
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
"
Totes_Adorbs wrote:
"Priority queueing for Path of Exile 2 and Path of Exile Mobile game demos"

This really is just completely awful, y'know?

The select few of us from Closed Beta, who have supported, played, and enjoyed this game since it's very beginning...

We get nothing, you know? They don't even have the decency to allow us access to the demo or closed beta of PoE2, which is the least they could do to reward long-time players.

Chill my man, there will be very selected few in the grand total who will be in the priority Queue and remember, that it will only be for the Demo. Not release.
Will tickets be refundable and/or resellable?
"
Kazuma180 wrote:
Will tickets be refundable and/or resellable?

"
You must supply a name for each ticket that matches the photo ID you show when picking the ticket up and entering the venue.
"
--> so I would assume this means that the ticket can't be resold.

"
COVID-19 Precautions New Zealand has historically had strong restrictions in response to COVID-19. While these have eased, they may be reintroduced if a more dangerous variant of COVID-19 begins to circulate. In this event, it may limit the convention from going ahead and/or travellers from entering the country.

While we will refund your event tickets in this scenario, the majority of your costs may be international flights and accommodation, which we cannot reimburse you for.
"
--> so the ticket can be refunded due to Covid outbrakes......

*looks at signature* OH YEAH, they want you there buddy.
(🌸=◡=)
Does anyone familiar with NZ know if they plan to drop the Covid vaccine requirements to travel there? I would love to travel to Exilecon... But im not willing to get the clot shot.

Should I buy the tickets in the off chance they drop restrictions? Surely they cant keep asking for the vax by next year, right?
One day I would love to attend ExileCon but 3000$ USD for just the flight+tickets is too much for me.

Worried how many non-supporters seem to be purchasing the ultra-VIP ticket. Prepare for cringe.

Glad to see the vaccine requirements being enforced. [Removed by Support]
in chris we trust <3
Last edited by ChrisR_GGG on Aug 19, 2022, 3:04:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info