ExileCon 2023 - Event and Ticket Details

Wh... I thought I misread. I can't believe my eyes. This is so exciting!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
please bring exilecon to the US!
Dear lord that's a pricy ticket (even more so if you are flying here to nz) . Must be some gold plated swag in that bag. >< I Might have to pass ... that $500 can get me food for the week :P
230usd???...
Hmmm
GGG Best Game Developers
bought the super vip ticket, cant wait to eat with chris
Well, as much as I'd love to attend and visit NZ, the trip is impossible. To fly to Auckland and back from Romania it costs like half as much as a car costs.
I bet there are countless people who can't join for the same reasons.
Would you consider hosting it somewhere in Western/Central Europe in the future?
tbh i dont get the super vip tickets. i feel 230 for a normal ticket is reasonable. but like a bunch of dudes paying 2k moneys to sit with chris, idk this MUST get cringy :D and on a company level, does this financially even make a dent? at least poor people and vaccine "sceptics" wont be able to attend^^ idk to me this feels weird but i honestly hope u have a great time <3 looking forward to the reveals and praying for poe2 chris-mas 2023!
Last edited by bas_of_exile on Aug 14, 2022, 11:42:27 AM
GG
I was ready to go, then I looked up the plane prices from the middle of America to New Zealand. I'd like you guys to know I'll be cheering right along with the live crowd for the event, but from my couch.

To everyone that can go, have a great time!
Nice :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info