ExileCon 2023 - Event and Ticket Details

Not coming myself sadly but this is so cool!
guys, any ingame events before the Lake of Kalandra starts?
"
lltedn wrote:
guys, any ingame events before the Lake of Kalandra starts?

No.
2000-3000€ to get to NZ and attend the event from europe, yeah gonna pass.
maybe one day.
Last edited by JohnBregol on Aug 13, 2022, 12:18:30 PM
"Watch our big announcements for Path of Exile 2 ... and a preview of the Path of Exile 3.23 expansion"

So the sadly news is that PoE 2 won't come before november 2023.
path of exile 2 and mobile : 2025.

Dont expect it sooner.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
do i need to be triple vaccinated to get into NZ?

My assumption would be yes. We are trippled vaccinated + booster shot, here in Denmark, i doubt NZ is any less strict.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
do i need to be triple vaccinated to get into NZ?

You can find information on NZ's requirements here.

thanks. looks like i cant attend then, since i'm not vaccinated :/

+1 and I wanted to go to this one really bad :/ To make it part of vaccation to finally go and see this beautiful country. 2/3 of world already dropped this nonsense about vaccination requirement for this disease which is less lethal than flu and no country require flu shots or vaccines ...

Whatever ... The world gone crazy

Is there at least some predictions if restrictions will be loosen before second wave of tickets sale ?
Last edited by Quincy on Aug 13, 2022, 2:28:37 PM
I'm going to buy the VVIP $2k tix. But the trip to NZ will cost me another 2k. I hope my travel insurance give me an assurance for this. godbless
Bet if there's any Exalted Orb shirts they just sit, better have the divine orb shirts ready!
Front:
I got my Divine at Exilecon 2022!
Back:
*Sad face Exalted Orb*
Won't someone use me?

Excited about the poe 2 mobile, am curious how much space it'll take up, how mismanaged resources will be with updates, and how many devices it's going to fry and cause overheating issues with. Apple just removes those apps from the store. GGG's gotta up their game if they want to be available to 1.5 BILLION devices!

Also curious about having the sound on while running game. Big hopes for poe 2, mainly curious about how optimized the game will be. PoE is notorious for over-complicating what should be simple. Still haunted by the Harvest rats nest.

Also, how will crafting be on mobile? The crafting process will have to be simplified, select item, then have all crafting options around the item, sounds like a hot mess.

I'm thinking the crafting process will have to have a desired outcome followed by a checklist of sorts required to get something close to that.

As is, an auction house would have to be implemented and crafters would all be on the desktop.

Still wanting scourge orbs, recombinators to work with mirrored items, and more common mirror drops.

WOULD LIKE THE OPTION OF CLEANING STASH! As in, if you want a desired mod on an item, sacrifice x amount of items with that mod on it.

Sacred orbs, sacrifice x amount of bases to accomplish the same, and the same for quality, sacrifice ex amount of bases to up that quality to 30%, etc etc.

The game could totally be optimized by implementing some simple solutions. Spending weeks on one item doesn't encourage creating new characters or replayability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info