Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Challenge Rewards

Wow, those are really great rewards and I love the idea about letting them grow with challenges. Nice one, indeed!
Damn, pretty sweet effects.
meh.

Heist Cat was still the best reward ever.

I recommend animating wings from fresh table, looks so clunky and not good. That's why i don't like to use wings on my gear.
Lame AF
Saved
Great rewards, defently its worth grinding again!
"
IComeYouDie wrote:
Hi GGG team. Artistically it is well designed and seems to be of great quality. Congratulations.

How much fits into a bloody dark RPG, not much to be honest.

Going to fight and save wraeclast dressed as a butterfly and with sparkly pebbles on the weapons and around the character, doesn't seem realistic to me and definitely doesn't fit into the world of Path Of Exile.
The helm attachment is probably the only thing that fits.
But I'm not even surprised by that anymore, since they created clowns and fairies in the mystery boxes.

It's really sad in the game's towns to see characters like this decorated as if they were going to Carnival in Rio and not to a mass slaughter.

Only dark-grim items are good? Im really like bright things, beacuse i love to bring light in dark places, so i think light and shiny exile look fit more that grim look. I want to be fairy light bringer in game and this mtx fits really good for this.
cool totem
Now this challenge format I can get behind.

That character effect tho
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
cool!!!
Last edited by kukharty on Aug 19, 2022, 5:48:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info