Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Challenge Rewards

sentinel challenge league grind was horrible if its gonna be the same im gonna bother even less, the mtx look decent tho except the fairy stuff.
I love the look. It's colorful, glittering, and thematic. I can see it going great with a lot of gems, not least of which their new lightning gems ;)

The blue/green iridescent color scheme is a nice change from all the gold/black/red of the last few leagues. If I look back at it 6 leagues from now, it will be easy to link it back to Lake of Kalandra & for me, a set with a clear identity is a plus.

I also like the 4 tier idea, the middle suddenly looks more rewarding than just a slightly larger pole...

I hope they'll move away from Sentinel-type RNG grinding challenges and go back to the old boss challenges & actual grinds, so the league doesn't feel so much like a chore ...but I'm not holding my breath. (Hopefully, even if they stick to that forced way of trying to keep people in the game, I'll get to tier 3 before getting bored of corrupting the 1000th essence or sacrificing the 1000th stack of cards.)
Ingame hobby: walking in and out of Al-Hezmin's Citadel to hear him whimpering "You've killed me a thousand times but those were just dreams... Let me out... please... let me out. Molten One, save me from this unending nightmare!"
Last edited by Ten_Thousand_Faces on Aug 18, 2022, 6:15:23 AM
the new style of rewards is not my prefered reward style. The extremly grinding challenges are only for really effective players (they optimise there Chars to get this, make a new the do this) I prefere playing the game. With the old rewarding system i can get 36 chall with fun playing the game. Now i have to optimise my char to kill special bosses, or to grind extremly fast. Or a lot of people buy the challenges. That the worst part of it. You cant see if someone did them him/herself or only grind currency and buy them. What makes them in my opinion mostly meaningless

Its not mine so i did only 27 last league as normal 36. If this league i similar i make perhaps only 10 or that amount i get with fun playing the game.

the rewards itself are not for me, but many people like them as i saw. I prefer a clean weapon and a clean nicly looking char. Not a lot of pling pling around him or her.

As i am a fan of portals and pets that reward where more my prefered rewards.

but i did also now that if you get every league the same it wont be satisfying. So i will see how grindy the challenges are this league and play as much as i have fun. (best of last league i played only 1/3 the time of normal playing and had so much time to make other things :-))

All people a good and funny league. See you
I hope the challenge list can be released at least a day early too! :)
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
hopefully the challenges will be not that much hard as the last season i literally quit the league in half bcoz i didnt undertand how to complete the rest of the challenges ...............
too many tiers. If 4th looking absolutely awesome, tier 1 is almost undestinguishable on helmet and effects.
Last edited by alfa38 on Aug 18, 2022, 4:18:29 AM
"
alfa38 wrote:
too many tiers. If 4th looking absolutely awesome, tier 1 is almost undestinguishable on helmet and effects.

By and large I prefer the tier 1.
Exception is wings.
Overall, I prefer about tier 2 as a set.
Tiers very welcome.
Terrible rewards.
Love the rewards and they also fit the mirror/lake theme imo!
"Give up everything in pursuit of Greatness - even Life itself".

First Mirror Drop: 09/01/2023 - Defiled Cathedral - Sanctum League.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
Alcsaar wrote:
Can we not with the butterfly fairy wings in my gritty path of EXILE game?

My dude, we already have a neon circus lootbox set and an MTX that replaces a projectile with cats. That ship has sailed, sank, and rotted away at the bottom of the ocean ages ago.

things wouldn't be that bad if they had those anime mtx handed out as league rewards so you can clearly identify the freebies.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info