Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Challenge Rewards

"
SolarWizard wrote:
Looks good.

Whatever fairy wings fitting grim setting or not, it would've great if season rewards have consistency, like if you made armor set as reward in previous league then if you making aura effects and etc for next season then it would be fitting well to previous armor set theme. And then in league after that there would be new armor set then new auras etc.
What a shame there no portal in this rewards, at least at 40 challenge. Even if i can't do 40 challenges, i would've know i had a hope. Some golden shinning portal to flex on people who can't complete 40 challenges, instead of long golden rail which collect dust in the corner.

YES!
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
I like these challenge rewards compared to previous leagues.
North America, Favorite food Chicken and Pineapple pizza, favorite color orange
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They are back to the usual wings,helmets and weapons effects, now tiered, but still.
How about new league rewards that directly change the character model like the Maroider MTX in a themical way for a given league.

Also ,by the looks,league mechanic is Synthesis 2.0 in regards of out of zone lego-building which breaks the flow and gets old and annoying in maps.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Aug 18, 2022, 7:20:54 AM
Wow, this is so ugly. But tier system is nice tho.
I like the VFX and the fact I don't need to pressure myself to complete any challenges as I don't use these types of cosmetics. I'd be more inclined to get them if I knew what armour set they're meant to match, I guess we'll find out how Iridescent set looks like relatively soon. :P
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
ARE THE CHALLENGES GOING TO BE ACHIEVABLE THIS LEAGUE THOUGH!?!?

Pretty stupid having rewards at 8 challenges if all 40 challenges are killing uber bosses.

Hopefully you learned from last league that the challenges were a joke and will revert to the old ACHIEVABLE challenge system.

If not then I will continue to be disappointed by your out of season April fool jokes...
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...
Rewards are terrible. :(
These are hideous.
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)
These are unfit for this game. On top of that, the tier 4 designs have too much going on... way too cluttered. It will be sad to see stuff like this creeping into POE2.

Whoever signed off on these rewards should quit.
tier 1 rewards are a kick to our nuts, barely anything at all, too many tiers, its like having a carrot infront of a horse, for it to keep moving, it does not know, he will never get it, very dirty practice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info