Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Challenge Rewards

Its nice they are doing these so people can get them, don't look that great this league, but I'm sure a lot of people will love them. I personally hate challenges lol... Never going to do them.
Looks pretty sick, I'll be aiming for this set for sure.

People that suck at this game will bash this set knowing they aren't strong enough to complete more than 6 challenges. Same people will cry that they have to pay for MTX. Personally stoked for ANY free MTX.

Well Done GGG!
To be honest... I don't like it at all. :(

no pets, no portals :(
Last edited by Tiamak on Aug 17, 2022, 8:00:46 PM
I don't get the point of modeling 16 versions of an MTX over the original 12, 24, 36 setup.

You're doing more work and personally for me it's more annoying to get the pieces I want.

For instance, if I want 38 wings but the 24 not 35 character effect, what then?

It certainly doesn't increase my interest in playing longer into a league.
More the opposite since I don't play the same builds every league just to get 36-40 done.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Last edited by Xzorn on Aug 17, 2022, 8:03:39 PM
35 is the big one here
Le Toucan Will Return
"
KAISERpl wrote:
this is cool

nooooooooo its is joke this reward !!!
looks good.
40/40 lets go
those wings are an absolute win omg
"
WNDSamurai wrote:
finalllyyyyyyyy

Edit : again I love this new version of challenges Rewards , And these looks absolutely FANTASTIC

Balanced Between casuals so they won't miss the whole rewards , and hardcores so they get rewarded for focusing on the game

Edit 2 : Looking forward to try the 38 Challenges version of the rewards with The Ivory Tower *o*
Im still pretty new, so we can earn these just by completing challenges throughout the league? No type of battlepass or anything I have to buy
Let’s go boys!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info